Simple Advice Spread

Sakura Murasaki

One of my dear friends has been really stressed out lately. I wanted to ask the cards how best could he take advantage of his sitatuation and what advice does he need to hear. I began shuffling the cards and without really thinking about it, I laid them out like this, creating my own first spread:

First Card: Significator (this card can be pulled out from the deck or randomly drawn)

Second Card: Past/Foundation of the Matter
-How does the Querent view the past? What happened in the Querent's past?

Third Card: Present/Current Situation
-How does the Querent view the present? What is happening now?

Fourth Card: Current Future Outlook
-How does the Querent view the future? What may happen in the future based on their current mind set? What does the Querent wish for the future?

Fifth Card: Higher Power/Influences for or against you
-What is influencing the Querent? Are conditions favorable? Is something blocking the Querent from what needs to be done?

Sixth Card: Advice
-What the Querent needs to do to change or reach the best outcome?

Well, I hope that that was clear enough. I mostly intend for this spread to be used in situations where things are uncertain or shaky, unclear or confusing. This is my first spread, so I hope that I get some feedback for it. Thanks for reading. :)

Isaacrpgr

Its a fairly small spread but for a small spread it does pack a lot of neccasarry "Images for the currents"

skitsokitty

this spread looks like it can be helpful.
have noted it down!

LadyPaks

I just got a really nice reading from it. I think it's a good spread!

Sakura Murasaki

Thank you all, I'm glad that it was helpful! :)

skitsokitty

this is a great spread.
i think this spread can really shed some insight on a situation that somone i know is involved in.