Size of the Thoth Cards?

Frayling0

I'm interested in the Thoth deck, should be able to get it with my pay on Thursday. My only reservation is size. I want something the same sort of size as Universal Waite/Wildwood for example. Standard size. But I read somewhere the Thoth cards are large. How much larger are they? There's also a pocket swiss edition? Is this smaller than standard or more akin to standard?

Hope that makes sense, not feeling too literate this morning lol!

Thanks,
Luke

Babalon Jones

My friend has one that is pretty standard sized. It must be the pocket swiss.

gregory

All sizes are listed at tarotchest.co.uk - and Lynda will always answer emails to make sure you get what you want. GREAT service, and lightning fast. I think what you want would be the standard size - pocket is about 2 inches by 3..

Frayling0

Thank you so much for all your help guys, you truly are a bunch of angels :) I wish everyone was as helpful as you lot!

@Gregory... I think it's standard size, seems to be 2CM larger width and height wise than the Wildwood, that shouldn't make much of a difference should it?

gregory

Difference to what ?? })

The standard is much the same size as most decks, though a bit wider, I'd say, because - well, Thoth just is on the wide side :D The "deluxe" is kind of fat postcard size. The pocket is - small but not as small as an LS mini.

Richard

My standard size Thoth is about the same width but about 3/8 in (1 cm) shorter than the standard Universal Waite.

If you want this size, be sure to get ISBN-13: 9780880793087 or ISBN-10: 0880793082.

Attachments

• thothuni.jpg
    thothuni.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,401

gregory

Careful with the Urania - they do also do a pocket sized.