Small Decks

Enchanted Dale

Do you know of any decks that are small like the Hanson-Roberts? 2 1/2 x 4
I have arthrits and have trouble holding the larger decks.
I did do a search first but didn't come up with anything.
Thanks

Le Fanu

Universal Waite pocket. It's a lovely deck!

There are always the minis, but I find them too small. Pocket Thoth(?) I don't know which system you work most with...

Enchanted Dale

I also find the minis to small.
I seem to need the middle size.
Thanks Le fanu for the suggestions will look into Universal Waite and Thoth.

Wendywu

Tarot of the Trees - poker deck sized apparently. For me - just a snuggly size for the hands :heart:

papercut

I love smallish decks - playing card size is perfect, I find. The Noblet is a great size (and a great deck too).

WolfyJames

I love everything that is small and cute. Alas none of the small tarot decks are any deck I want so I have no mini :(. A trimmed Lo Scarabeo deck though could pass for a pocket size deck.

Enchanted Dale

Wendywu....great....will give me a good reason to buy the new Trees!
Thanks Papercut will look into Noblet.
Will check my Lo Scarabeo Wolfy James.
Making a list and checking it twice

canid

The Robin Wood isn't very large, plus I trimmed mine for the same reason - arthritic hands. I trim all my decks, the ones I use & will never trade, anyway. The Robin Wood ended up nearly the same size as Hanson-Roberts, maybe a bit smaller but not much.

SolSionnach

Another small deck is the New Tarot - it's a 60s deck that can be found now and again. The standard Thoth is a nice size - 70 x 110mm, which is about 2 3/4 x 4 1/2 inches. It's available at tarobearslair: http://www.tarobearslair.com/aleister-crowley-thoth-tarot.aspx The mini is 57 x 89 mm: 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 as well (available there, too).

I note that ALL AGM DECKS are on SALE at tarobear's lair now! 20% off! He's out of the standard size Thoth, but the Pocket size is still available (only 3 in stock).