Smoke Screen

GotH

***CLOSED***

Hello!

It's me again here wanting to practice a different scrying technique. This time I'll be using a "Magic Smoke Screen" screen saver as my tool. Would anyone who I have NOT read before in the past like a seat?

I'll be doing one reading today.

Starri Knytes

I don't actually recall if you've read for me or not, if you have please let me know.

I would love to sit, smoke screen sounds perfect to me. :)

Thank you for considering my request.

In love and light
Starri

GotH

*Note to my friends.. :heart:

Please understand it's not that I don't want to read for you, it's just that I feel in order for me to get better with my scrying skills it's useful for me to try and read for people who have not left an imprint in my mind and energy field already. If you would like to open an exchange thread with me, I'd be more than happy to participate and assist you with your practices if you wish. :)

Thank you for your understanding. Blessings and good intentions all around!

Starri Knytes

Remember this fun thread Starri? })

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=216938

I'm looking for energy I've never read on before. If I open up another sexy thread like that, would you mind being my sitter for that? :D

WOW!
You have a great memory. No I actually did not remember that, that is why I deferred to you. Yes I do see that I in fact did sit. It was almost exactly a year ago. Now I'll have to go back and re-read that reading. Was that one something sexy? I'm not really thinking sexy atm but perhaps, if you post a new thread....;)

Bright Blessings to you and your querent. :heart:

GotH

You see that's what I mean... The people I read for stick with me somehow. I don't forget people, although there are some that I really wish I could! LOL

As for that thread, my intentions were to come out with something sexy but I failed! I tend to pick up on emotions more than anything it seems but I'm willing to try reading on the physical aspect of people again sometime in the future. That will definitely be something new for me. Thanks again for your interest..

celticnoodle

have you read for me, GotH? I can't recall either, but then I have a crappy memory. :laugh: I LOVE this picture!!!

Actually, I'm thinking you probably did read for me...but I'm going to enjoy keepign tabs on this one! :)

GotH

LOL.. Uhm.. Yes, I did a reading for you regarding your son in law's law suit. Do you have any feedback for me on that?

As my weekend will be busy, it looks like I'll have to close this thread soon if no one takes the seat soon..

pageofswords9110

I would like to sit I've never had a reading :)

GotH

I would like to sit I've never had a reading :)

Oh no.. Looks like the timing just hasn't been right for me to practice with this scrying thread unfortunately. I had so much time to read earlier but looking at the edit/post times, I closed this thread before you posted that you would sit for this.

Thanks for your interest lilkei. I hope I can use you as a sitter for a future practice thread when time isn't an issue.

Have a great weekend..