Rachx

Message Sequence Chart?
Mobile Switching Center?
Metric Systems Corporation?
Medical Service Corps?
Mathematics Subject Classification?
:D
:arrow: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSC

Sorry- it's a masters degree xx I've been studying for the last couple of years. Mindfulness is very helpful but I am interested how I can use it perhaps in my career.

Rachx

Hi !

Maybe it means the perceptive or clever abilities to see through obstacles.

Maybe it's that intuitive knowledge that shines an inspiring light on breakthroughs.

I got this from snake / stars seeming like a woman's ability to go under the radar and reach for the pure light of stars that seem so far away.

And from stars / mountains seeming like obstacles lit up, or being guided over mountains by stars or star light/dust.

Then snake / mountain seeming like , well all I could hear was 'I've got this' and see snakes slithering on their bellies all over the ground of the mountain, feeling their way...

Could that help you someway?

Dew

Hi Dew I love your intuitive reading - especially about snakes"feeling their way" - that's kind of what I have been doing so far - letting the universe guide me just going with the flow really. Now I need to maybe make some career decisions so I am turning to my Lenormand xx I also like that you mention "under the radar" as that's the perfect description of how I have been keeping it. I am a sales person for my job so mindfulness and meditation are a bit "eeby jeeby" to mention at work. Under the radar is exactly how I have been dealing with it! Thank you for this it has helped. I love how Lenormand brings out more intuition xx so I guess hen I just need to do more of the same? X

snowmoon

Thanks snowmoon - is snake complications ? I didn't realise that it can mean a woman too so thank you for that insight xxx

snake, betrayal, problem, difficult, trouble, jealously,

yes, snake is woman .

basically, watch out when the snake show up.

Rachx

Thank you! Could be me then in this case. Does that mean I am an enemy to myself?

snowmoon

Thank you snowmoon - I will try using the middle card as the focus and using the other two to add. Is there a priority or do both add the same? So would a higher value card hold more weight perhaps?

you understand the difference between like

snake with mountain, is different from mountain with snake.

so read 2th as focus(what issue do you have to focus on, ), 1th+3th to described (adjective, verb)

for focus card, you don't read 1+2, 2+3 for 3 card as line..but for 5 cards you have to read .

it is for description for focus card. a higer value card, so like coffin? scythe?

Rachx

you understand the difference between like

snake with mountain, is different from mountain with snake.

so read 2th as focus(what issue do you have to focus on, ), 1th+3th to described (adjective, verb)

for focus card, you don't read 1+2, 2+3 for 3 card as line..but for 5 cards you have to read .

it is for description for focus card. a higer value card, so like coffin? scythe?

Hi there - so my middle card is stars and the snake and the mountain describe stars. So it would be jealousy/troubles for snake for example and obstacles for mountain. As mountain is number 21 - does that mean it holds more importance than snake which is a lower number - 7 thank you xx

snowmoon

Thank you! Could be me then in this case. Does that mean I am an enemy to myself?

when the snake is for describe the person, it will not mean an enemy, physical look like dark hair, in some case. it could mean a rival in love, it depends on the card surrounding it. like for GT,3x3.

Rachx

when the snake is for describe the person, it will not mean an enemy, physical look like dark hair, in some case. it could mean a rival in love, it depends on the card surrounding it. like for GT,3x3.

Ah OK - I have a lot to learn and I thank you for your help here xx

snowmoon

Hi there - so my middle card is stars and the snake and the mountain describe stars. So it would be jealousy/troubles for snake for example and obstacles for mountain. As mountain is number 21 - does that mean it holds more importance than snake which is a lower number - 7 thank you xx

no. some cards speck loud but the number doesn't make it less important.

decan

Sorry- it's a masters degree xx I've been studying for the last couple of years. Mindfulness is very helpful but I am interested how I can use it perhaps in my career.

Okay, thanks! :)
Your spread: Snake + Star + Mountain

Here I would see the Star card as the "candle flame" of your Mindfulness.
I would say it can help you in your career mainly when you have to face difficult times, complicated and unclear situations (Snake), or hostility at work (Mountain).
At the the center, it can be a kind of "refuge" where you can find clarity.