Some Readings...

Kurenai

Wanted to do some readings for a change of pace in my life. My usual rules apply, as in NO "how does XYZ" think of me" type of questions; feedback required; and I reserve the right to skip questions I am not comfortable answering.

CosmicBeing

How well will everything I have planned to get completed during March 23rd through April 23rd get completed?

(House cleaning, organizing/throwing out clothes, career stuff organized, & buying huge suitcase that I been needing for like a year now lol)

em_idol_twins

Hi Kurenai :)

If I may sit, I hope to ask: I have never been into a relationship before. I wonder will I get the chance and fall in love anytime soon. :)

Thanks.

Kurenai

How well will everything I have planned to get completed during March 23rd through April 23rd get completed?

(House cleaning, organizing/throwing out clothes, career stuff organized, & buying huge suitcase that I been needing for like a year now lol)

Hey, for this question I got:

tower-ring-fox-book-tree (base: star)

The "fox" is the central card, which makes me wonder if you'll be trying to weasel out of the chores! Or, you are going to be smart about it -- try to accomplish as much as possible with least amount of work or stress.

But overall, I do see you being successful in your endeavors. Let's take a look at the cards more closely.

The "tower-ring" tells me that you might be very committed to this project, but it's something that you will have to do this alone.

However, with the "fox" card (as I have mentioned above), you will find a clever way of accomplishing your goals.

The "book-tree" combination also echos wisdom. While the chores are largely physical activities, you will have to your wits in order to get this done. Also, "tree" means perseverance, so this will certainly be done -- but it seems likely that this might take longer than you originally thought.

At the base is the "star," which tells me that you will reach your goals. But again, it might take longer than expected.

Hope this resonated.

Kurenai

Hi Kurenai :)

If I may sit, I hope to ask: I have never been into a relationship before. I wonder will I get the chance and fall in love anytime soon. :)

Thanks.

Hey,
So I looked into your love life for the next three month or so. I got:

man-ship-moon-tower-star (base: key)

At first glance, it seems like you won't be getting into a relationship or fall in love within that time frame -- due to the lack of the "ring" and "heart" card.

However, the "moon" card is at the centre, which makes me think you will be rather emotionally charged in terms of matters of love for the next three months. Perhaps a crush?

With the "man-ship" combination at the beginning of the spread, I am wondering if you already have someone you are interested in? Or you were in the past? With the "ship" card, it might be that the man is a foreigner, or that he has left somewhere far away.

This man seems to be the most in your mind and heart at the moment. With the "tower" card, you might not be ready to open up yet, perhaps due to your crush signified by the "man" card. Perhaps your dream is to pursue this man, and that might be what the "star" card is indicating. If this is so, the "key" card at the base of the deck tells me that you will find a solution or a way to reach your goals.

Let me know if this resonated with you.

Jdance

HI ,
I wonder if you will look at this situation for me.
Can you tell me the path (direction) that you see my friendship with C heading in?

C - is male I am female.
Thanks for your consideration.
J.

pageofswords9110

Im on edge im supposed to start cmt classes next wed but there has been a delay. What do you see coming up for me regarding the class.

Syeraph

Hello. Thanks for the offer.

Can you view my path with BL for March?

Thank you for your time and energy :)

Kurenai

HI ,
I wonder if you will look at this situation for me.
Can you tell me the path (direction) that you see my friendship with C heading in?

C - is male I am female.
Thanks for your consideration.
J.

Hey, for this I got:

snake-man-woman-sun-scythe (base: mice) [b/]

The "woman" is the focus card, which signifies you. It seems like you will take a lot of the initiative in this friendship and the direction is heading towards. With the lack of romantic cards like "heart" or "moon," I don't see it developing into a love relationship any time soon.

Does C already have a girl friend or a woman he is fooling around on the side? The "snake-man" combination makes me wonder if he already has someone -- not a serious relationship perhaps. Perhaps an ex-girlfriend who is hovering over him a lot.

With the "man" and "woman" card side-by-side, it seems like you two are pretty close, or at least are in correspondence regularly.

The last combination is the "sun-scythe" card, which tells me of a sudden change or decision -- as of right now I don't what that decision is, but it will bode well for you and C. But be aware of the "mice" card at the base of the deck. There will be some anxiety and stress surrounding this decision.

I hope this resonated.

WolfSwan

How will my business develop over the next 6 months?