SOUL Gathering Reading Exchange - Week 8-14 May General Discussion

purple_scorp

Hi all, we are now into week three. How are we all travelling? One thing I’ve noticed is that I’m getting an opportunity to see some new decks which is good for the SOUL, not so good for the wallet.

SOUL Gathering is an Oracle Orb where members can exchange weekly readings.

I'm now calling for Seekers to participate in the week 8-14 May.

So far, we’ve discussed our soul’s purpose and whether there is a message for our mind, body and soul/spirit? This week's theme is about our “Soul mates”.

Here is a web dictionary definition of soul mate:

A soul mate Includes all those you are drawn to and to which one feels a strong connection emotionally not just romantically. Includes Twin Souls, Near Twins and Companion Souls. The relationship can be intimate as between spouses and lovers or non-sexual as in close friends, siblings, parents etc.

Some questions/ideas that you might like to consider:
What is your definition of a soul mate?
Who is your soul mate(s)?
How many have you met?
Where did you meet them?
If you haven’t met any, where could you meet them?
What purpose do they serve in your life, and you in theirs?

Each seeker is free to address this theme, or a different theme/question specified by their partner.

A list of partners will be posted to the SOUL Gathering master thread by 7 May by bleuivy.

Seekers are required to answer/address the question/topic for their weekly partner and may use any deck/divination tool and spread/method to acquire this knowledge. Feedback MUST be provided.

One Seeker from each partnership is to open their Reading Exchange thread. Please format the subject of your thread in the following manner:

SOUL Gathering Week 1-7 May <Seeker1> and <Seeker2>
eg. SOUL Gathering Week 1-7 May for purple_scorp and bleuivy

Please use this thread to post general SOUL Gathering queries/questions and/or to share information of the exciting events that happen during the course of your exchange. We're still working the kinks out of this little gathering of ours, so any feedback will be most welcome!

And finally, we ask that you read the SOUL Gathering - Reading Exchange (Master Index) thread, as joining this weekly round constitutes your acceptance of the responsibilities as outlined in that thread.

Roll up and sign up….simply reply post with your name to participate in this week's round.

Looking forward to a great week!

with love
purple_scorp

purple_scorp

Oh Baby Owl, how funny is that? That's what happens when you're in a hurry ;). I'm guilty of cutting and pasting the names from bleuivy's thread. I literally posted that list as I was walking out the door last week. I've just corrected my post and I'll get bleuivy to correct hers.

My sincerest apologies - lucky you knew who we meant and I'm glad it hasn't affected your enthusiasm.

with love
purple_scorp

Baby Owl

I thought "Babl Owl" was strangely appropriate... :D

purple_scorp

Obviously, so did we (bleuivy and me). Hmm, can we expect a possible name change then?

purple_scorp

Baby Owl

Well, I'm not sure. Perhaps I will just keep it in my closet and put it on from time to time.

Elven

Hi All, I have enjoyed the readings so much!!!
Im up for another one!

Blessings
Elven x

bleuivy

Woops!

Oh Baby Owl! Sorry about the inadvertant name change, although I do like it. Babl Owl sounds sort of cute. Maybe it was some sort of Freudian slip? Anyhow, I've changed it back to what it should be in the master thread.

As for this week, I'm in of course. I'm doing the drawing, so I'll let this post serve as a reminder to include myself, which I very nearly didn't last time. :)

purple_scorp

Hey bleuivy, that's funny because I nearly forgot to put you in the draw when I did it too! We're good organisers, hey :).

I'll be on the bench again (as the sub) for this reading if we get odd numbers and I'll partner any latecomer if we have even numbers.

with love
purple_scorp

FaeryGodmother

I'm up for another week.:)
FGM