SOUL Gathering week 1-7 May for FaeryGodmother and Skydancer

Skydancer

Hello Hello!
Looking forward to this week's readings ~
Got us a place in line!!

Talk to you soon!

S:OS

PS - do you have any method or style in mind that you would like for me to use? I'm open to whatever oracle you feel most comfortable with. :)

FaeryGodmother

Hi Skydancer,

Thanks for starting our thread. I haven't got any prefrences, how about you? I'll be getting to your reading in the next day or two because I'm not feeling the best at the moment. I'm in desperate need of sleep! Anyway, you'll see it very soon.

much love
FGM

Skydancer

By all means get some sleep! Refresh the soul - begin with a new outlook!

I'll be here all week as I phoned our server the end of last week and got us changed to the 24-7 plan insteed of the restricted hours that we were on. Now I can come visit here in the evenings also!

So will post your reading soon-ish and you do whatever you need to 'cause that's more important anyway. :)

Take care ~
Ann :OSS:OS

FaeryGodmother

Skydancers Reading

So what message do the Healing With The Fairies Oracle have for your Mind, Body and Spirit? Lets see shall we...

Mind: Parenting and Children.
It seems you are thinking alot about your family. The relationships you have are certainly on your mind. There's a lightness about this card even though its a faint image on a mostly black card. I get the feeling that this means you cannot know the effect you are having either raising your own kids or that your parents are having on you till they(or you) are all grown up and raising kids of their own. The message here is that you are seeing glimmers of your hard work (or your parents hard work) paying off. There's also a good possibility of a new family member coming your way. At least thats what you are thinking about.

Body: Feeling Safe.
If you have been feeling insecure about your body lately this is a message from the fairies to say you don't need to. You are who you are and that is beautiful. The fairies want you to know that your body is safe and therefore you can try new things with it. Dance, run, sing, abseil, whatever. You are safe and protected and your body will happily do what you want to with it.

Spirit: Make Music.
See, I told you to sing ;) The fairies know that the best way to lift your spirit to even greater heights lies in the power of music. They want you to know that all music is an echo of the Mother's rhythm, her heartbeat, and they want you to find out for yourself how powerful a magic finding your rhythm can be. ANY form of music is good for you now but the most powerful will be the music that comes from inside.

I hope some of that makes sense to you, Skydancer and i hope you enjoyed your messages from the Fairies.

much love
FGM

Skydancer

oh Thank You, FGM!
I just now saw your posting and feel bad that I didn't beat you to it! :(

I will give feedback later today - and write up your reading as well. But I'll say this right now - we ARE looking forward to a "new family member coming our way;" our first grandchild is due July 4th!! We are SO excited!!! :)

*S*

PS - do love the Faeries*
(but don't have the Fairy Oracle)

And you made me have to look up a word too - why not just SAY climb down a near vertical surface with a rope coiled around me?? *lol* ;)

============

Mind: Parenting and Children.
It seems you are thinking alot about your family. The relationships you have are certainly on your mind. There's a lightness about this card even though its a faint image on a mostly black card. I get the feeling that this means you cannot know the effect you are having either raising your own kids or that your parents are having on you till they(or you) are all grown up and raising kids of their own. The message here is that you are seeing glimmers of your hard work (or your parents hard work) paying off. There's also a good possibility of a new family member coming your way. At least thats what you are thinking about.

Right on! All of our boys are grown, and the eldest is expecting their first child in July. They are both 30 and professionals. Now we will see how our efforts pan out!!

Body: Feeling Safe.
If you have been feeling insecure about your body lately this is a message from the fairies to say you don't need to. You are who you are and that is beautiful. The fairies want you to know that your body is safe and therefore you can try new things with it. Dance, run, sing, abseil, whatever. You are safe and protected and your body will happily do what you want to with it.

This was nice to read!! I do have problems in this area, both my perception and actual physical difficulties. Won't be running anywhere anymore, except in emergency, but do love the idea of "rock climbing" -- both physically and as a metaphor. Very nice thought here.

Spirit: Make Music.
See, I told you to sing! The fairies know that the best way to lift your spirit to even greater heights lies in the power of music. They want you to know that all music is an echo of the Mother's rhythm, her heartbeat, and they want you to find out for yourself how powerful a magic finding your rhythm can be. ANY form of music is good for you now but the most powerful will be the music that comes from inside.

"echo of the Mother's rhythm" -- oh yeah; I understand this! I am a drummer - and it's been a long while since I've sat around the campfire, each of us feeding off each other's rhythms - taking them in new directions. "music that comes from inside" -- yes; I am beginning now to show the music that I play, the music that has been given to me to express. My music - my rhythms. My 'Mother's' rythms - the heartbeat of Gaia.
-------

Thank you again for your kind reading; may you walk in peace and know the beauty of your inner soul.

Ann
*S*

Skydancer

Reading for FGM - finally!

Well hi there - so glad to be able to finally see you! Once again please accept my appology for the delay; this can only be called The Week From Hell. So much going on - but it all has to do with life, and life is good so these things must be endured. Right? Anyway ... let's get to it! Come! Sit down and get comfortable and let's see what the cards have to say.

This is The Power Deck - cards of wisdom - by Lynn Andrews that have such vivid and inspired imagery. From deserts to snowy mountains both here and on other worlds; from lotus blossoms to Budha meditating in Times Square. I have drawn 3 cards for you from which we will now seek answers to your questions concerning body, mind, and spirit.

Perfection - Dream - Centering

In the first, the round globe of Earth sits as if a growth on a newly budded branch. A black tipped white feather hangs as if snagged in the branch above it. Off in the distance, an unknown planet is revealed through the parting of clouds. Green - quiet - misty - motion caught as if with a camera, stopping it in mid-action. Waiting - potential - marking time - as if asking you to take a moment and remember the past, remember your innermost secrets and insecurities and that which upsets you -- and give them all away. Give away whatever is holding you back. Fear of failure, fear of not being loved ...or being loveable -- give them all away to the heavens from where they will disapate harmless among the stars. Be reborn in a state of perfection. You are perfect, you know FGM; You have everything it takes to be the person you are meant to be.

A woman's face, serene and comfortable, is seen in the rock ledge from whence a waterfall flows as if her hair. Water lilies bloom majesticaly in the pool at her feet - which in turn becomes a starry sky. Lily pads float is if on air. From the concrete to the ethereal; from the apparently solid to the open expanses of space. Molecules compressed together - forever changing shape.
You are in oneness with all life though you are seldom aware of it. You are part of "all this." You are an intregal part of all that is. Your body, your spirit, your thoughts and dreams. The possiblities you dream of will become your reality. For they are all one and flow together uninterupted except by illusion.

Center. Center yourself; "be still and know that I am god;" find quiet in chaos. Noise pollution, water pollution, spirit pollution; dream pollution - find your release. Be still in the storm. The person who has the ability to pull you off from your center is your greatest teacher in the process of centering - learn what this situation is teaching you about yourself; be mindful of needing constant distraction from finding your center. It can become an addiction, this needing to be pulled off center so that you can find your strength.

From Budha in the city - to Gaia in the cliffs - to planet Earth growing on a stem. These visions speak to you - they guide you. They talk to you. Be calm, be centered without 'needing' to be, speak softly and tread lightly. You are one with perfection. You are one with the universe. Rejoice!

Ahhh, FGM, you have so much ahead of you. Growing and learning; learning what to keep and discovering that which you can safely get rid of. The world, your life, is to do with as you wish; keep the dreams alive!

Oh boy - I think I got lost in another world there for a minute!! Planets and stars and 'waterfall hair!' - a statue of Budha as one of those street circles where all the cars drive around it to help in directing traffic. Neon lights, car lights, parking lots, advertisements -- and Budha.

Well - I think I will keep these cards out here on the table for a while. Sometimes I, too, need to be reminded of the overall correctness of the world. The scheme of things. If we don't remember the perfection, that which can be, then it is hard to know when we get off track.

Thanks for coming by, and for being patient with my delays. Do take care now, and I will be wishing you and your family a safe and happy weekend. "Don't worry; be happy!" :)

Take care ~ 'bye 'bye!

FaeryGodmother

Skydancer said:
Perfection - Dream - Centering
...Give away whatever is holding you back. Fear of failure, fear of not being loved ...or being loveable -- give them all away to the heavens from where they will disapate harmless among the stars. Be reborn in a state of perfection. You are perfect, you know FGM; You have everything it takes to be the person you are meant to be.
This is exactly what I need to hear right now. I have been fearful of a lot of things recently. Which is so not me. So its comforting- wonderful- to hear this message. Isn't it funny how no matter how much you know a thing to be true sometimes you need to hear it from someone else- a total stranger- in order to really hear the message.

A woman's face, serene and comfortable, is seen in the rock ledge from whence a waterfall flows as if her hair. Water lilies bloom majesticaly in the pool at her feet - which in turn becomes a starry sky. Lily pads float is if on air. From the concrete to the ethereal; from the apparently solid to the open expanses of space. Molecules compressed together - forever changing shape.
You are in oneness with all life though you are seldom aware of it. You are part of "all this." You are an intregal part of all that is. Your body, your spirit, your thoughts and dreams. The possiblities you dream of will become your reality. For they are all one and flow together uninterupted except by illusion.
This is beautiful- again something I know in my head but tend to forget in the everyday rushes of school runs, what to make for dinner, shopping... One thing though, is that I'm so tired of waiting for the "possibilities I dream" to become reality; from past experience I know that I always get my wishes eventually, but usually when I have forgotten I even wished for them... oh well, better late than never ;).

The person who has the ability to pull you off from your center is your greatest teacher in the process of centering - learn what this situation is teaching you about yourself; be mindful of needing constant distraction from finding your center. It can become an addiction, this needing to be pulled off center so that you can find your strength.
This is VERY interesting. When reading this I thought immediately of one person who does always throw my off centre, and very recently I was asking myself why this is. In a lot of ways she's like a sore tooth, annoying and there which i am often prodding. I'll have to give some thought to the suggestion that I could get addicted to "finding my strength". One thing is true is that I get a perverse pleasure out of talking about her to my mother and girlfriends because they are full of "yeah, she's so wrong and your so right".... Which isn't terribly spiritual of me I know. :(

From Budha in the city - to Gaia in the cliffs -
Hahahahah! What a crack up, I got a Budha from my daughter for mothers day and we went for a bush walk to the top of a cliff!

to planet Earth growing on a stem. These visions speak to you - they guide you. They talk to you. Be calm, be centered without 'needing' to be, speak softly and tread lightly. You are one with perfection. You are one with the universe. Rejoice!

Ahhh, FGM, you have so much ahead of you. Growing and learning; learning what to keep and discovering that which you can safely get rid of. The world, your life, is to do with as you wish; keep the dreams alive!
Again, this is so timely. With everything going on for me at the moment I need to be reminded to keep my dreams alive. Your words are so beautiful, thank you.

As for "waterfall hair, I do actually have almost waist length hair- (which is driving me insane at the moment because of a lice infestation at my daughters school) :D

Your beautiful reading was more than worth the wait. Sorry about the delay in your feedback but I've had my hands full lately (with hair :p).

I hope you enjoy your forthcoming grand child- my mother always said that children are a parents greatest revenge! LOL, (oh how I regret every naughty moment of my childhood :p) This has been a great exchange. :)

much love
FGM