SOUL Gathering Week of 1-7 May for Ulfdis and Gwynne

Gwynne

Here's our thread! Do you have any specific requests for your reading?

Ulfdis

Hey Gwynne!

I have no particular requests regarding deck, spread, or question, do you?

Gwynne

Nope, nothing specific! Have fun with it!

Gwynne

Here's your reading Ulfdis!

Four your SOUL reading this week I'm using the Madame Endora's Fortune Cards and a Body, Mind, Spirit spread. There's two cards in each position, one face up and one face down. The face up card is the obvious aspect, the face down is the hidden.

BODY
Obvious - The Chalice "Rejuvenation and Fulfillment."
This card shows a beautiful golden cup with ornate scrollwork all over it. From this I get a sense that you are going through a period of physical renewal, of renewed concern for your health and well-being.
Hidden - The Wizard "Use your skills to aid others"
This card depicts a grey-haired old man holding a staff with a ble ball at the top. I get the sense here that your physical renewal is so you can better help others. You're realizing that in order to continue helping others you have to help yourself.

MIND
Obvious - The Raven "Darkness looms on the horizon"
This card depicts a large raven standing on a skull. In popular myth the raven is a dark omen, but I've never seen them that way. The raven is a symbol of the Celtic goddess The Morrigan and as such is a symbol of not only death, but strenth, power and wisdom. In the mind position I feel this shows that you are a very intelligent and cunning person, although perhaps you have a dark sense of humor!
Hidden - The Maiden "A new relationship blossoms."
This card shows a yound woman looking out a window longingly toward a potential lover. Deep down, you're a dreamer. You may not show it to others, but you have big ideas, big dreams, and big desires.

SPIRIT
Obvious - The Gate "A barrier keeps you from your goal."
You hide yourself from others. This gate is bronze, heavy and very elaborate. And it is firmly locked. You may have a tendency to lock yourself up and hide from others. It seems that trust is an issue here.
Hidden - Medusa "Jealousy leads to downfall."
The Medusa portrayed here is a beautiful young woman. You could almost forget all about those snakes all over her head! But then of course you'd get bitten. And that, plain and simple, is you. Not that it's a bad thing! You seem to be a very calm, but very protective person, and when pushed your venom is just as dangerous as any cobra and your gaze can turn even the bravest to stone!

Let me know what you think!

Ulfdis

Gwynne said:
Here's your reading Ulfdis!

Four your SOUL reading this week I'm using the Madame Endora's Fortune Cards and a Body, Mind, Spirit spread. There's two cards in each position, one face up and one face down. The face up card is the obvious aspect, the face down is the hidden.

BODY
Obvious - The Chalice "Rejuvenation and Fulfillment."
This card shows a beautiful golden cup with ornate scrollwork all over it. From this I get a sense that you are going through a period of physical renewal, of renewed concern for your health and well-being.
Hidden - The Wizard "Use your skills to aid others"
This card depicts a grey-haired old man holding a staff with a ble ball at the top. I get the sense here that your physical renewal is so you can better help others. You're realizing that in order to continue helping others you have to help yourself.
These fit quite well, I think. I'm gathering the fortitude to overcome my biggest flaw... I need to quit smoking.
Gwynne said:
MIND
Obvious - The Raven "Darkness looms on the horizon"
This card depicts a large raven standing on a skull. In popular myth the raven is a dark omen, but I've never seen them that way. The raven is a symbol of the Celtic goddess The Morrigan and as such is a symbol of not only death, but strenth, power and wisdom. In the mind position I feel this shows that you are a very intelligent and cunning person, although perhaps you have a dark sense of humor!
Hidden - The Maiden "A new relationship blossoms."
This card shows a yound woman looking out a window longingly toward a potential lover. Deep down, you're a dreamer. You may not show it to others, but you have big ideas, big dreams, and big desires.
LOL Some people do think my humor is a little dark and twisted. I do have some big ideas... my biggest problem is putting them into action.
Gwynne said:
SPIRIT
Obvious - The Gate "A barrier keeps you from your goal."
You hide yourself from others. This gate is bronze, heavy and very elaborate. And it is firmly locked. You may have a tendency to lock yourself up and hide from others. It seems that trust is an issue here.
Hidden - Medusa "Jealousy leads to downfall."
The Medusa portrayed here is a beautiful young woman. You could almost forget all about those snakes all over her head! But then of course you'd get bitten. And that, plain and simple, is you. Not that it's a bad thing! You seem to be a very calm, but very protective person, and when pushed your venom is just as dangerous as any cobra and your gaze can turn even the bravest to stone!

Let me know what you think!

Again, you hit the nail on the head.

Thank you so much for the reading, and I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

Ulfdis

Gwynne,

Here (at long last - sorry!) is your reading. I'll be doing a "Dynamic Majors" spread using the Hadar Marseilles.

Body:
9 de Espees
Le Fol
I see the 9 here as a very "busy" card, lots of projects and stresses, with Le Fol there to say "Chill out now and then". Are you due some serious bubble-bath time?

Mind:
3 de Bastons
La Maison Dieu
You are a person very open to inspiration, I think. I see La Maison Dieu as the card of being hit by divine inspiration, which could be mind-blowing in the bad sense, if it wasn't for the 3 de Bastons representing the ability to work the inspiration into reality.

Spirit:
Chevalier de Bastons
Le Diable
I see this pair of cards representing you as a very fiery spirit, lots of energy and focus. Nothing gets in your way, at least not for long!

I apologize again for being so late on this one.