Speaking of tarot bags

Silver Crow

I just wanted to share with you all where I get most of my tarot bags. I have some custom bags but for my everyday decks and for taking with me to reading when I need to bring different decks, there's no beating these:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyGrandmothersHands?section_id=5842308

The leather is to die for, I like the smooth leather myself and they are so soft and supple, they just mold to the size of the deck. I have decks ranging from a trimmed RWS deck - to the Deviant Moon in these bags. I have one of the purple ones for my Shadowscapes and it's just perfect. The cards stay put, they store well even without tying the straps, I just tuck the ends under and they hold beautifully. Each bag also has a cool little crystal embellishment which adds to their simple beauty. I have six of these and will by buying more as soon as I can afford it, but I wanted to share with you all. On top of all of this, the seller is wonderful and ships really fast, I can't say enough about her or the bags. If you see a color that's not listed, just drop her a note she's always obliged me.

Attachments

• tarotbagsgrandmothershands.jpg
    tarotbagsgrandmothershands.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 114

Libra8ca

These look very nice and tempting. I've added your shop to my favorites for future shopping! :D

Silver Crow

Just for clarification. This isn't me, and I have no idea who the person is except for being a very happy customer. :) Glad you like them though, you won't be disappointed.

Dusk Till Dawn

Lovely! I bookmarked it. Bad month though. Totally broke.LOL!

Lillie

I make tobacco pouches that look just like that!

But they have a pocket on the inside for the skins.

Silver Crow

Lilli, you need to turn those into tarot bags! You know us tarot people can't resist spending our money. lol

Lillie

:)

I'll give it some thought!

ArtemisOrange

Good to hear you've been so satisfied with them! I discovered their shop a few days ago and thought they were really striking. Thanks for sharing!

Le Fanu

I love leather/suede tarot pouches. I have ordered a few from minrice. Im always up for using more! This afternoon we went to visit a friend who works in a vintage clothes shop and while there I saw a wonderful vintage drawstring leather pouch which I kept picking up and putting down ("ideal for the big Thoth!") It was 15 euros which I thought was a bit steep. Nice, but... Now I wonder if I should have bought it. The leather was very nicely aged.

canid

Lillie said:
I make tobacco pouches that look just like that!

But they have a pocket on the inside for the skins.

Lillie, what's a skin? Yeah, you should post some here.