What does MY DRAWING say about me?

......READ CAREFULLY....

This is ONLY for those that can put up images like:

NOT something like:

http://www.tarotforum.net/search.php?searchid=5738295

INSTRUCTIONS (Only for those that have never done it nor serial sitters):

1) You need a pen or pencil.
2) Blank A4 Size paper.

You can draw this picture any way you want, any size, plain or imagination. However, you can only use these symbols.

CIRCLE/ SQUARE/ TRIANGLE and this type of PARENTHESIS ..... }

Now pay attention closely:

With these symbols you can only use ONE of them 4 times, the NEXT 3 times, the NEXT 2 times, and the ONE left over just once.

So, for example if it was numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4.

It could be:

Tim/Jason/Lucy:

3333 4 times.
222 3 times.
44 2 times.
1 1 time.

David/Cam/Tina

2222 4 times
444 3 times
11 2 times.
3 1 time.

Whatever SYMBOL you choose, but it must be 4, 3, 2, 1 of the symbol but never ONE symbol used more than ONCE.

When you have drawn it - it needs to be photographed or scanned and put up on here like it is shown above.

Best of luck to meet the selection.

:heart: If it happens - it happens. If it doesn't = it doesn't. :heart:

DownUnderNZer

CLOSED TO NEW SITTERS.

SITTERS:

1) think

1) Will keep it open for more sign ups -24 hours only or until my midnight Wednesday going into Thursday.
2) Once I have started - any new comers will be declined.
3) Will be Psychological & Intuition.

Was taught the Psychological side to this around 1996 (bit rusty) but as for Intuition - would like to give that go!

Link:

.......................................................................................................................................................

think

Okay, well I'm not sure if you mean frequent sitters of tarot (exchange) are excluded or frequent sitters of you... but this does look like fun so I did it anyway. I'm interested in how you 'read' the images of whoever you pick.

DownUnderNZer

After 4am...so will look at your profile tomorrow to see if you frequent the exchanges - and will decide then.

Just be warned these symbols may go in to one area some may be a bit private about. :)

Okay, well I'm not sure if you mean frequent sitters of tarot (exchange) are excluded or frequent sitters of you... but this does look like fun so I did it anyway. I'm interested in how you 'read' the images of whoever you pick.

think

Oh well I do frequent the exchanges. I have a thread there currently (for feedback, not exchange) and I have exchanged with several readers... well I am here to learn, so...

Like I said, I am curious about what you 'read' into whoever you do end up choosing. Psychology is a great passion of mine. Ha!

Nice idea.

DownUnderNZer

Will give it until midnight my Wednesday going into Thursday for any more interested parties who are interested, but not serial sitters.

think: Will do yours Thursday onwards only not sure when. It will be a combination of Psychology and Intuition.

I am curious about your sexuality or orientation towards physical intimacy - but will go into that when I am working on your drawing. I will be as tactful as possible.

Honest feedback is all I ask.

NOTE: After I start will not be taking any new comers. :)

DownUnderNZer

Before I forget "think" - out of curiosity:

What were you thinking and/or feeling when drawing your picture?

Thanks

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

In 6 hours time closing to further sitters.

I think "think" is flying solo. :D

think

Before I forget "think" - out of curiosity:

What were you thinking and/or feeling when drawing your picture?

Thanks

DND :)
Okay, I did "think" that you were saying to use four, three, two and one of the different shapes, but that they should be different from each other. So I started trying to make a face. That's why I put the triangles for eyes, circle for nose and i guess I started out thinking it would look like a teddy bear somehow, then I thought it resembled a pumpkin kind of carved face. I briefly wondered about changing and doing square eyes and triangle teeth, but decided not to change it.

DownUnderNZer

...think's drawing....