Sign me up, I want to play.
Please.
And thank you.

le_charior

Sign me up, I want to play.
Please.
And thank you.

With pleasure, Mallah!

Ok TdM folks, last chance today for this year! Sign up now if you want to take part in the festive reading fun - partners will be assigned tomorrow! :)

le_charior

Reading Partners Assigned

Hello! By using, as usual, the Minchiate (this time the Brian Williams one) and more specifically the 12 zodiac + 4 element cards, I assigned the following reading partner combinations:

nisaba + afrosaxon
inanna_tarot + Lumen
Sulis + Cassandra022
l'appeso + le_charior
punchinella + moonbear
Flaxen + Sherryl
Nina* + Mallah
Chiska + RexMalaki

Please start an exchange thread for you and your partner in Reading Circles and post the URL here so I can link them all (in the first post of the thread).

Happy exchanging! :)

Oh, and one more thing: if anybody has a problem completing their reading or feedback, please please please get in touch with your reading partner and myself. It's not nice to be left hanging in an exchange as happened to one of us last round - and whoever is NOT completing an exchange he or she signed up for (and especially fails to communicate about it) will not be allowed to sign up again until it is completed - and in worst case even risks a two months ban from all reading exchanges. *Unpleasant host mode off*