Tarot Illuminati

Miss Divine

OTOH, you can use it for aversion therapy for Elizabethaphobia.

No therapy in the world will ever change my mind about that hag!!

I actually pulled the deck out again and did a reading with it. I must say it reads incredibly well. Maybe there is hope.. as long as I don't associate the Queen of Swords with youknowwho then I can tolerate it. Maybe the 300 page companion book will help me bond with it. I haven't heard anyone say much about that book. So I don't know if it's really worth purchasing.

Padma

The book is amazing - some of the best interps I have seen. :) Kim Huggens did a great job! And yes, the Illuminati gives good readings. I find personally that less is more with this deck, and use it for 1 to 3 card draws :) It's great for intuitive reading!

MoonGypsy

The book is amazing - some of the best interps I have seen. :) Kim Huggens did a great job! And yes, the Illuminati gives good readings. I find personally that less is more with this deck, and use it for 1 to 3 card draws :) It's great for intuitive reading!

This must be a different book than the one that came with the gold gilded set? My book is around 160
pages or so...

Seems like i did hear that the original book Kim had written was humungous. Maybe
the one you and Miss Divine are talking about is the complete original book she wrote?

i LOVE Kim's writing...She is so bright--and Wise-- and still such a very young lady...

Miss Divine

This must be a different book than the one that came with the gold gilded set? My book is around 160
pages or so...

Seems like i did hear that the original book Kim had written was humungous. Maybe
the one you and Miss Divine are talking about is the complete original book she wrote?

i LOVE Kim's writing...She is so bright--and Wise-- and still such a very young lady...

No, it definitely isn't the one that comes with the kit.I just looked and it has 404 pages. (Wow!) I am very curious about that book, because I too really like her writing style. But I wouldn't want to purchase the book if I can't bond with the deck. Unless the book is a great book in and on itself. Ugh.. Decisions!

See MoonGypsy, I am really trying. :D

Miss Divine

Thanks for your response Padma. :) It's definitely not a deck I could do a large spread with. I usually don't use large spreads in the first place tbh.
Regarding the book... Is it just for the deck??

MoonGypsy

See MoonGypsy, I am really trying. :D

i am so proud of you! :D :*

BTW, i don't like doing large spreads with most Tarot decks.
i like 3 or 4 card spreads at the most... Or even just a "card of the day pull" ;)

gregory

The big book is great - but I think I wouldn't want it if I didn't have the deck.

MoonGypsy

The big book is great - but I think I wouldn't want it if I didn't have the deck.

Is the book available as a hard copy? The kind i can caress, smell the paper and
try not to dog ear?... [pardon the term, gregory. :p]

gregory

It's soft cover but a totally caressable REAL BOOK !

I don't do kindle !

MoonGypsy

It's soft cover but a totally caressable REAL BOOK !

I don't do kindle !

Yay!!!! a googling i go... a googling i go...la la la la la la....a googling i go.:p