Tarot of Dreams Update

seapearls

I requested being added to his mailing list on the 13th of this month, he sent me the link same day. That was the only time I got anything. Still have it.

cirom

seapearls said:
I requested being added to his mailing list on the 13th of this month, he sent me the link same day. That was the only time I got anything. Still have it.

I usually wait untill several additional images are ready, between updates rather than one for each new card. So you are up to date as of now.

This week I've been concentrating more on the CD interface images, so the Royal Pages have had to wait to make their grand entrance.

CiroM

souljourney

I see how you are... just teasing us.
We are all impatiently waiting... but it will be worth it I know.
SJ

Shining_Moon

Stregaverde said:
I get an incredible new deck, and get to watch countless hours of Sean Bean, snuggled up with hubby. Works out well from every angle! :D

Well, how could any red blooded woman argue with that! (I found a DVD of Lady Chatterley yesterday in the shops.)

Infact, a new project for Ciro, 'Sean Bean tarot'. It's sure to be a big sellar!

NightWing

Ready to Dream...

Gee, from this thread I get the idea that I'm not the only one looking forward to the completion of this deck!

Congratulations and best wishes, CIROM, on another project well done.

-NightWing

seapearls

Ciro, question about the Gilded Fool

Ciro,

I noticed yesterday when I was looking at my new Gilded deck that when looking at the face of the FOOL, by the structure of the face to me it looks exactly like Pres Bush. No joke, I cannot believe how much it looks like him.

Do you by chance make any of the people in your cards to look like a certain person because if you did this one is good. IMO he's perfect for the fool card. LOL

ps. Love the deck by the way, its beautiful and the meanings in the book fit the cards very well.

Does anyone else see Bush under that mask?

Stregaverde

seapearls, that's kind of a running joke/not a joke on the boards, and Ciro gave us the scoop on it: Alas, it looks like Bush. No, it is not him, nor are the cards modeled after famous people. The fool in the card is actually...Ciro. :D

Jpoor

Well, I just got my first glimpse at the T o Dreams mailing list site.

All I can say is "I want, I want, I want" I'm sure there is a card in there that that talks about greed, but oh well, I still want :)

seapearls

Stregaverde said:
seapearls, that's kind of a running joke/not a joke on the boards, and Ciro gave us the scoop on it: Alas, it looks like Bush. No, it is not him, nor are the cards modeled after famous people. The fool in the card is actually...Ciro. :D

AH thanks, well then Ciro looks like Bush to me. LOL

dolphinprincess

I'm getting antsy... :D

Ciro, when do you think you will be taking orders for this deck?

LOL - I want it!!!