Tarot of the Sidhe is Complete!

Sophie

Whimper, wail! Is there a smilie for sackloth-and-ashes? I shall wait, I suppose.

And I shall send some positive thoughts/visualisation to you and Derek to help find the Perfect Printer. Oh - and enlist the power of that Magician of yours, who is happily inspiring me on the mantelpiece - he will do that for his Mother ;) :love:.

Sidhe-Ra

You are by far my favourite tortoise! Thanks :)

I still feel very optimistic that it'll all turn out for the best eventually, despite suffering from a rotten cold...we'll see :)

Big shiny blessings,

Em x

Startarot

All good things come to those who wait.. and wait I shall!!!

Blessings,
Star

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks StarTarot! You're a sweetie xxx

If all else fails,( i.e Derek can't find a decent printers and big publishers aren't interested), then I'm quite willing and able now to self-publish, it just means the decks would be more expensive than I had hoped- probably around £50-£60. But I do have a friend who could do specially made bags with the glyph embroidered on them...:)

Many Blessings,

Em x

goDez

Hi Emily!

Any news since the last three weeks?

Best wishes,
goDez

Sidhe-Ra

Hi GoDez!

I was going to give an update today anyway :) Seems we share the same timing!

Derek is still searching for the perfect printer, so that's still a possibility- touch wood!

This week I have been applying to the larger mainstream publishers. A package with both the Sidhe and Transparent has gone to Llewellyn. Emails have gone to the other 'big' names, to see if they are interested, including my website so they can see the images online. L.S. came back with a 'no' straight away, which I expected as neither of them are their style.

However, AGM Muller said the Sidhe looked 'quite interesting' and have asked me to send hard copies- could be a good sign!

Still waiting to hear from US Games, HayHouse and Inner Traditions, as well as waiting for Llewellyn to receive their package and respond...

We'll see! Touch wood, cross fingers, etc. :)

Many blessings,

Em xx

6 Haunted Days

Sidhe-Ra said:
Hi GoDez!

I was going to give an update today anyway :) Seems we share the same timing!

Derek is still searching for the perfect printer, so that's still a possibility- touch wood!

This week I have been applying to the larger mainstream publishers. A package with both the Sidhe and Transparent has gone to Llewellyn. Emails have gone to the other 'big' names, to see if they are interested, including my website so they can see the images online. L.S. came back with a 'no' straight away, which I expected as neither of them are their style.

However, AGM Muller said the Sidhe looked 'quite interesting' and have asked me to send hard copies- could be a good sign!

Still waiting to hear from US Games, HayHouse and Inner Traditions, as well as waiting for Llewellyn to receive their package and respond...

We'll see! Touch wood, cross fingers, etc. :)

Many blessings,

Em xx

Interesting! LS is the brand that I find very little to no decks I have any interest in (except the Tarot of Jane Austen) and AGM Muller has some of the most interesting and unique decks! And as I am in love with this deck for it's breathtaking art, unique take on the tarot and spiritual presence....I am thinking this is a great sign! I will keep my fingers crossed for you, you deserve it!

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks Share, hon! Good to hear from you :)

One day, it will be out there- one way or another!

Many Blessings,

Em x

goDez

Wow, seems all of a sudden you've got a lot of copies from the decks :O

Or did you send them digital files?

And indeed we're right on with the timing tho, great thing. Psychic connections anyone? :p

I'd love to see your deck with a big publisher, as this only lowers the cost for printing etc. It would be a bit stupid for Derek tho, having put all the time & energy into it :(

Ah well, as long as it gets on paper for the people . . . I guess! :)

Sidhe-Ra

Hi GoDez!

"Wow, seems all of a sudden you've got a lot of copies from the decks "

Nah, I've just got a decent home printer and have been printing the images on photo paper, or to some sending digital files :)

Well, Derek's not a write off yet, but I really would like for the deck to be out there and affordable. It's important to me for lots of reasons- I'm on a mission!

Blessings,

Em xx