Tarot software

Wendywu

I use the tarotbot apps on my Kindle HD and phone. You can use them on tablets too. They have an RWS one and others using other decks. They are working in association with the deck authors and credit them, and Il Meneghello link back to tarotbot. The even better thing is that you can scan in your own decks and use them with any edition of the app :)

And you can use your own decks with the free versions as well as the paid :)

treedog

Sadly visualtarot is the crooked outfit that was the subject of many threads. It supplies decks in breach of copyright (may artists have complained) and steals credit card info.

Wow, gregory... thanks for looking out for us.
td

Ace of Stars

I'm not unbiased, because I help make it, but Galaxy Tarot on Android devices is pretty nice. We only have one deck, our altered version of the classic 1909 Tarot deck conceived by A.E. Waite, but our app is highly customizable, and includes a ton of features. We have done as much as possible to simulate an actual deck. We just did a major update of our paid app, and the free one will follow asap. I love that we are providing something that allows people to still do Tarot when they've got sore hands. With the new update we paid special attention to making our images and buttons big.

gregory

Wow, gregory... thanks for looking out for us.
td

Sorry about that... but it had to be said.... (and do keep a VERY close eye on your credit card bills....)

Barefoot Fool

Anyone know of any similar software for a Mac?