Tarot spells?????

tarotberry

I second (or third) Tarot Spells by Janina Renée. I've used it a couple times with good results. Bonus: this book is usually carried in Barnes & Noble stores. Yay! Immediate gratification! :D

Gavriela

Many moons ago, I did an experiment with Liz Hazel involving tarot, astrology, and making a Cornelius Agrippa-style talisman - with 40 other people across the globe doing the same magic at roughly the same time (we had to do charts for the moon's position in a bunch of different locations).

The working lasted for three days, and the results were nothing short of amazing - and not only for me. I wish I still had a copy of the entire ritual, but if I do, it's buried in a cupboard somewhere, and I've not been able to find it.

I think Liz now does the occasional in-person workshop when the stars are aligned for these kinds of workings. If you ever have the chance - get to one! It's a great experience.

You can certainly use tarot in simpler spells, too. If you're focussed, the results can be fairly mind-blowing.

Scarlet27

I particularly liked Donaldson's book: "Tarot Spellcaster". It has some pretty good spells. It's more general, and therefore the spells are easier to adapt to all needs, than for example Renee's book.
I enjoyed both -now I've lost my copy of "Tarot spells", by J. Renee (if anyone has a spare copy to giveaway! *lol*- but I highly recommend Donaldson's book.

:)

ravenest

Maybe not a 'spell' but putting one under your pillow to 'sleep' on it can be extended to a type of doorway meditation (or pathworking), major cards seem easier. Stare at the card until you start to feel a bit 'trancy' then go into the card and through it like a doorway.

Arranging a reading and putting it on your altar or otherplace is also like a spell. Arrange the reading like you want (in a sort of reverse tarot reading) and leave it set to manifest. carefull what you ask for though ;)

Dolphin_Dreamer

There are many listed on the net and this has been posted here... there might be something in the tarot spreads list thread also... but a google search on the net or just using the search function within aeclectic will help... And as advised, be very careful! Being precise isn't the only quality need, but also efficiency in tarot reading/interp and IMHO self esteem because doubt and fear tend to have a very strong pull with these things also...