Tentatively offering readings for feedback

crystalrose

Hi think! How can I have more productive therapy sessions?

Dartellus

hey dartellus

flowers cross sun
base snake

I think the connection between you guys is deep and friendly, could be some unrequited love here, not sure which side but both of you have warm feelings for the other, even tho there might be a bit of an underlying tactic. so say you or her pretend to want friendship when really deeper desires are harboured. there seems a lot of potential, but not much actual love and romance there now

hope that makes sense!

Hiya!

Yes, this makes sense...but we are not so close right now. But there was some deep and good feelings.
Today i see this in a recovery and healing phase.

It's possible to check from who this side this unrequited love is coming from?

THanks again, this made a lot of sense!

think

hi T!

can i play? may i sit? yay practicing! and keeping it short! i could learn something from you about keeping it short! :heart:

here is a question to play with if you will have me!

what should i focus on with the architect tomorrow?

i will feedback after my appt with the architect, if that is ok?

Hey empress's dress! You lovely thing. Of course you can join in.

ring moon bouquet whip
base garden

oh well the base being garden could be the land. so the ring is about contracts and a commitment, make sure he is going to keep to his word. with the moon i wonder if he won't, or there's some distrust there anyway. try not to get emotional. so the best plan is to sweeten him up, ask gently for what you want and if he is reluctant then the whip, be clear about what he is to do.

i wonder as well if there might be some circular plot or something, a fence, i dunno. or just a coincidence with the ring and moon both being round. maybe it will feel like a bit of a cycle.

good luck! :heart:

empress's dress

Hey empress's dress! You lovely thing. Of course you can join in.

ring moon bouquet whip
base garden

oh well the base being garden could be the land. so the ring is about contracts and a commitment, make sure he is going to keep to his word. with the moon i wonder if he won't, or there's some distrust there anyway. try not to get emotional. so the best plan is to sweeten him up, ask gently for what you want and if he is reluctant then the whip, be clear about what he is to do.

i wonder as well if there might be some circular plot or something, a fence, i dunno. or just a coincidence with the ring and moon both being round. maybe it will feel like a bit of a cycle.

good luck! :heart:

i really have to cut the computer and more feedback tomorrow. but yes the main thing is about a fence :heart:! thank you for the reading!

i have to add one quick thing. i do trust him. he did something so big for me last year that he didn't have to and he didn't ask for a tribute either ;) but let's see tomorrow. it never crossed my mind not to trust him.
Save

think

Hello..

If you are still taking sitters, can you tell me what it was that destroyed the relationship between myself and J? (non romantic)

Thank you...

hey GotH, of course. Great to see you. Thanks for sitting!

house flowers tower
base: rider

Odd really that the cards seem positive. I guess something to do with J's attitudes to home and family life, could they be intolerant somehow of your religion, something like that? I want to say xenophobic, not necessarily, but you know. There seems a difference in homelife or values. One is very strict, lives life according to rules and the other a bit more relaxed, not sure which is which. With the tower it seems the potential of the relationship crashed down suddenly, could be due to an insensitive comment or actively destroying it. With the base i would think it was some kind of third party input, gossip even, might be to blame as well.

hope that makes some sense!

GotH

hey GotH, of course. Great to see you. Thanks for sitting!

house flowers tower
base: rider

Odd really that the cards seem positive. I guess something to do with J's attitudes to home and family life, could they be intolerant somehow of your religion, something like that? I want to say xenophobic, not necessarily, but you know. There seems a difference in homelife or values. One is very strict, lives life according to rules and the other a bit more relaxed, not sure which is which. With the tower it seems the potential of the relationship crashed down suddenly, could be due to an insensitive comment or actively destroying it. With the base i would think it was some kind of third party input, gossip even, might be to blame as well.

hope that makes some sense!

I haven't been able to talk to her about what's going on as I am just not comfortable bringing it up. I'd say what you've picked up is pretty much what I've gathered so I wonder if you are reading my mind? For sure there is some differences in home life, gossip and some insensitive comments that have caused me to feel the way I do.

Great job with this reading. Thank you for reading for me, it verifies what I've been feeling for sure..

think

Hi think! How can I have more productive therapy sessions?

hi crystalrose

woman stork birds anchor
base: tree

oh well with the tree i think things are going really well, slowly but surely you're building roots there and making the permanent changes you want for the future. so the woman could be the therapist, if they are female, or you. you're transforming, becoming someone you want to be proud of being. You want approval, of course, we all do, so maybe tell someone about your progress and allow them to give you praise. A way to benefit further from the sessions could be to be more intuitive, trust your gut instinct, say what comes naturally instead of kind of having an inner filter. Birds is about relaxing more, being less nervous. Maybe you have a bit of trepidation and it causes you to be stiff, you could work on relaxing that. But ultimately you're doing well.

Good luck, hope it makes sense.

think

Hiya!

Yes, this makes sense...but we are not so close right now. But there was some deep and good feelings.
Today i see this in a recovery and healing phase.

It's possible to check from who this side this unrequited love is coming from?

THanks again, this made a lot of sense!

Hey, i'm glad it made sense. I never picked up on distance, sorry about that.

Let's see...

rider moon heart

I would guess if she makes more effort to get in touch with you and keep the contact, then she is the one in love with you. I think your feelings are not really love but you like her and you like the attention.

Hope I don't cause offence saying that, sorry if so!

think

i really have to cut the computer and more feedback tomorrow. but yes the main thing is about a fence :heart:! thank you for the reading!

i have to add one quick thing. i do trust him. he did something so big for me last year that he didn't have to and he didn't ask for a tribute either ;) but let's see tomorrow. it never crossed my mind not to trust him.
Save

You're most welcome.

Oh the trust thing, sorry, I was just not sure about the moon. And with the whip there as well. I was wondering if he was the type of person that needed reminding of things from time to time, something like that.

Sorry! Please continue to trust him haha.

think

I haven't been able to talk to her about what's going on as I am just not comfortable bringing it up. I'd say what you've picked up is pretty much what I've gathered so I wonder if you are reading my mind? For sure there is some differences in home life, gossip and some insensitive comments that have caused me to feel the way I do.

Great job with this reading. Thank you for reading for me, it verifies what I've been feeling for sure..

Oh really! I'll take that as good then. For my reading, not for you, I'm sorry. :heart: Erm, if I read your mind I don't know about it! Those cards just seemed logical. I figured out from the rider base it could be news, it seemed like some detriment to the situation somehow so gossip.