Testing new pendulum - ask your questions

Filipa

nyx77 said:
Hello! If you have the time I also have a question : ). Actually its more like 2 if that's ok? Should I do these home study course(s)? Is now (within 2 months) the right time for me to do it? Thank you so much in advance. Blessed be! Nyx.

hi

yes

yes

Filipa

NorthernTigress said:
Hi! If there's room for more questions, I have one?

Was the dream image I had two days ago a message?

sure there's plenty of room :)

it said yes

Filipa

cronegoddess54 said:
Will Bob and I get married? Thanks :)

weak yes, patience is required ;)

cronegoddess54

reading

Filipa,
Thank you! I believe you are so very right as under the circumstances the time is not right, many issues in him finding a job. No way could we ever get married at the moment. Both have gone thru divorce, financial no way! But, there is a very deep connection between us and I know we will be together, but like you say patience! Thanks again
CG

Al Si'ra

Filipa said:
sure :)

yes

still saying no :( sorry I hope it's wrong

:) No problem, I always prefer honesty over sugar-coating..so really if it is a no, then it is a no

for the other part, well i am excited..i wonder if he is going to pursue anything with me-this old flame:) I hope it does get into something serious!!

thank you very much

214red

Filipa said:
hi :)
my pendulum is very talkative tonigh so I hope he's right ;)

yes

no

this was a yes but weaker than the other answers so I take this as it will take some time
These make sense, i am not blonde i have black hair, and i understand why the last one was weaker, and it will take time

thanks very much

Maxamillion

I've got a question...should I get a haircut this month? Not the most earth-shattering question, I know.

claira justine

Filipa said:
no

yes

yes

Thank you so much!! Your pendulum is right about my hair.. I do hAVE a black hair.. Thanks the 2nd question is too futuristic, so i'll let you know.. i hope you are right!!! fingers crossed :D

Aurora369

I've got a question if you can do it.

Will I be moving to Vermont in 2011?

NorthernTigress

Filipa said:
sure there's plenty of room :)

it said yes

Interesting. Now I just have to figure out how to use what was shown to me.