The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

All Is One

I just tried to email Feretian, but it was returned. Whatever we do, we should not use the death and despair cards I sent in a year ago. They are terribly depressing. I was in hell at that point. If anyone would like to take the Ace of Swords, the three of cups and the Hanged Mouse, I will send you the blanks. It's for the good of the deck that we destroy the cards I did a year ago. This is not me doubting myself, or whatever, really. They convey an awful sadness that is out of place in the deck.

Whatever solution we find, the cards I sent must not be used.

gregory

Everything gets sent to me me me me. :) All IsOne - if you're SURE.... if they are THAT tragic - would they do for Three Swords ;) })

Oops. Cross post. All Is One - are you saying you don't want to do those cards again ? I thought you said you would ? I am deeply confused (that is par for the course for a granny, of course }))

Eowyn, that is very sad. :( but if you're sure - fair enough.

And sure Cat* - go for it if no-one begs to be included in the next few hours....

All Is One

Found the colors just now, so it will take some actual attempts before I throw in the towel. I'll work on it and report back! I warned you myce that I was going to be the very latest of the late, but I underestimated just how late you people would be. I DO NOT want to hold up the deck, so there will probably be two of the three up for grabs within a couple of days.

truelighth

gregory said:
Would truelighth like to do another happy mousey ?

First of all, I am glad Eowyn is ok. That must be one Tower experience, a earthquake of 8.8. Yikes!

Secondly, I wouldn't mind doinga second happy mousey, as long as it can be the same as the first. I actually offered that to Feretian back then, but because the Happy Mouse was originally assigned to someone else and I just made one a whim, she said to wait if this other person would do one. But ok, he or she didn't, so I can.

However, I don't think I can manage to finish it before march 30th. I got a very busy month ahead of me. Finishing it before you get back from Canada, that I can manage, Gregory. So if you still want me to do the Happy Mouse and you don't mind it not being there before you leave, please send me some blancs :D.

gregory

I have no blanks, but if someone else would do that ? I know I can trust you to get it done, so it will be there when I get back ! My MAIN concern was to have the Big Package here before I leave ! Thanks, truelighth - can someone please volunteer a blank - or two if we have several....

Aulruna

I can do two more cards, I have blanks for me and also for trueligth if she will PM me her addy.

Please assign me cards, because I am totally confused about which ones are actually up.

Cat*

All Is One :heart:,
I know I only saw pre-versions of some of your cards, but I distinctly remember I very much liked what I saw. I did not find them terribly depressing. And even IF they are, I think it's GOOD to have a mix of light-hearted and more serious interpretations in our fabulous Myce deck. After all, that's exactly where you were when you drew them, and that time was part of the deck creation period, so I vote for keeping your cards exactly the way they are (with extra coloring by Feretian or gregory, whomever of them got to the colored pens first). We still all know about the happy end you finally got!

I really think we shouldn't start exchanging existing cards for better versions or this deck will NEVER be finished. I can already see the next person ask if they can re-do their cards as well, now that AIO has re-drawn hers... :bugeyed:
I especially don't think we should start re-assigning existing cards to new people, because it has been difficult enough to find people to step in for the reassignments of the reassignments we have already done - and the creation of this deck really has taken up more than enough time already.

Really, it's not that I don't understand that you'd rather delete the bad feelings that are tied to your cards for you. But I really think we should just wrap the whole thing up, warts and all. None of us is perfect, none of our lives are perfect, but the Nonny Deck will be perfectly wonderful precisely because of that.

The above is only one opinion of one participant, however, so I'm not trying to make the rules all by myself here...

Aulruna

I like what Cat* said.

All Is One

I can send some blanks to someone who is willing to distribute them. I only get out of the house during a blue moon these days, and our mail comes to a locked box that is far up the hill (really really far, as in my husband drives to it.)

The pre-versions were done before the first ivf attempt, and those were good. But I'm not making a decision yet. Let's wait and see. I think your point is valid, but if you had seen the final cards, well......

Yeah.

gregory

I like what Cat* said too - but also I have PM from All Is One with more about why she doesn't want them used. I think if she feels that strongly - it is her privilege. It was something of a specially awful situation she was going through at the time. I am happy (kind of) to go along with her (or to keep her cards and colour them) and say that I will not accept ANYONE ELSE doing the same. And I am an evil and nasty granny and believe me, I mean it. :TDEAT

I have PMd rhombchick; I think we should wait to see if she wants to do hers again. She did volunteer a couple of weeks ago.

As to the rest - we know 3 Swords is available. So if Aulruna wants to take that we could save Cat* for when we know everything for certain sure.

(Cat* - you know what I mean here ;) as part of Ferry's list raises a strange question !)