The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

gregory

Oh. Wow.

I wonder what the first ones were like now; if they ever turn up I might keep these.... })

Lolcats is VERY GOOD INDEED. Look.....

truelighth

rhombchick, your cards are great! And so cute, indeed! Very good job! :thumbsup:

Debra

I love your cards, rhombchick! Those nicely-rendered mice fill the page and make me smile :)

Equidies

Those cards are splendid, rhombchick :) ... Cute and characterful - the twinkles in the eyes which are also pawprints are a great touch.

rhombchick

Aww thanks guys!

I think I did ok, considering I can't draw....
:D

And the deck creeps ever so slightly closer to completion

gregory

GRANNY IS HERE to report that the package has just arrived from DeckMommy FerryTwinkle.

Granny will now check it and let you all known EXACTLY what isn't here. Then we can try and arrange for the raffle to actually happen when I get back to the UK at the beginning of June.....

See you later.....

gregory

OK all. Pay Tention ! The Granny Speaks.

Missing CARDS:

3 Swords (2 - to be done by Aulruna)
One four cups (Ferry misidentified a card here !) to be redone by rhombchick
and one Happy Mouse (truelighth to do)

The other cups WAS rhombchick; Ferry listed it wrong and so we thought we had it - yes ? (it was actually a Knight, not even a King....so whoever was worried about their Knight - that's here !) The rest of rhombchick's cards are safely with me.

I will be in touch with AllIsOne about her cards, and will report back. She does have RIGHTS ! ETA they stand as they are.

Missing LWB entries (as far as I can) see just now; I will trawl the threads….)

Tower (rabble)
Moon (Feretian’s version)

Cups :
Nine (Feretian’s version)

Wands:
5 (Ravenswing)
6 (Feretian’s version)

Swords:
3 (Aulruna, when the cards are done)

Anyone whose name is here - please contact me.....! If your LWB is in a thread - show me (I have limited time here.... though I will look.) Mythos' LWBs ARE in Ferry's package so that's OK.

rhombchick

OH NO!!!!!!

I think I ended up putting the extra blanks in the envelope!
:'( :'(

Damn!

LWB

Four of Cups
You know there is a problem when cheese no longer lights up your life.

Ten of Cups
Community. Giving, loving and sharing, no matter where you're from or what you look like.

gregory

Yes you did - well, one blank. Want it back ?

Aulruna

Sorry - I was late in sending trueligth the promised blank for the Happy Mouse!!! But it got sent yesterday.

I did volunteer for the 3 of Swords, but there was some confusion about who would do what, so I wasn't sure if I really got it ... did I?

Because the last meessage was

gregory said:
Everyone not already doing some - hold fire till I get the package from the Ferry one. Then I will post EXACTLY what isn't there - cards and LWB both, and I will START SCANNING ! I am aware of some on their way to me, too.

I waited...