The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

victoria.star

Yay Myce!
Yay Happiness! :)

Netzach

gregory said:
ETA Grizabella has problems not of this forum; the second bag is to be made by Lillie.

And send good thoughts to Griz - she needs them.

Very sorry to hear this. Sending her love and light. (((((Grizabella)))))

gregory

ALERTING ALL MYCE !!

I have email from the Mother of Myce. (Who was in a car accident but lives on :D :thumbsup:)

There will be more in the raffle than the decks.

gregory

I also have a few more LWB bits in.

Leaving:

Tower (rabble)
Wands: 5 (Ravenswing)

Swords: 3 – Aulruna (writing her own as far as I know)

Eowyn

gregory said:
ALERTING ALL MYCE !!

I have email from the Mother of Myce. (Who was in a car accident but lives on :D :thumbsup:)

QUÉ PASÓ AHORA?
Is she ok???

Grizabella

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad she's okay! I was worried about why we weren't hearing from her for awhile. I've been saying prayers for her, even though I didn't know why she was gone. I'm sure everyone else has been, too. I hope she's all mended and well very soon! (((( :heart: ))))

Netzach

gregory said:
ALERTING ALL MYCE !!

(((((((((((Myce Mother)))))))))))

or should that be Myce's Mother? Or Meese Mother? Or . . . oh, well, you know what I mean.

Cat*

gregory said:
OMG, is she alright? (((Feretian)))

Hooray!

I also have a few more LWB bits in.
Since you sent them to me, too, I just added them to the big master list.

Leaving:
Tower (rabble)
Wands: 5 (Ravenswing)
As promised, I'll write up those. (Thanks for the scans, by the way!)

gregory

Yes she's OK; reckons she has used up another life..... but she's putting together the odd raffle basket ! Broken ribs and a totally justifiable terror of driving....

NEARLY THERE !

Cat*

gregory said:
Yes she's OK; reckons she has used up another life..... but she's putting together the odd raffle basket ! Broken ribs and a totally justifiable terror of driving....
It's good she had several lives to start with, then!

The poor thing! I can totally imagine how she feels about driving now! I've been in two accidents myself, thankfully without any serious physical harm done to anyone. But I was scared of situations similar to the one where the accidents occured for many, many years afterwards. The good news is that the fear eventually went away again for the most part. :)

NEARLY THERE !
Can you believe it?! :D YAY!