the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

Wendywu

So - I'm strangely drawn to the Kitty Kahane .... I might need a push for it isn't my usual style of deck, but I've drawn two blanks looking for fun and cute and I need help ....

gregory

Oh just buy it. I did. I'm not sorry. I love it. It's WEIRD. But honest and affectionate - and it burps :)

It's a kickass reading deck, too !

Wendywu

Weird I like. It's not frothy? Frothy not good ......

gregory

It is one of the least frothiest decks I own. And I own a few :)

The imagery is fairly minimal. The colours are both weird and sort of muted. But it gets right to the heart of things with almost nothing. It's amazing. Really.

Wendywu

OK - I'm in - on the strength of my pay cheque clearing soon ....

YAY :D

gregory

Use a credit card. Delay is EVIL :D (I AM in the right thread, I hope ??? :angel:)

Wendywu

I used my husband's ..... not paying at all is best :D

emmsma

LOL! I like your thinking Wendywu!

Dusk Till Dawn

Someone en able me the Faery Wicca ? What is nice about it?
I can not decide between that and the Buddha. So, En abling on both ? Or just one?

Soothsayer

I have posted this in another thread, but thought it was appropriate for this thread so I have duplicated it here.

Robert Place's Vampire tarot was considerably better than I expected. A classic example that online images and scans cannot do justice to certain decks. The Vampire tarot has high production values throughout; the presentation box, companion book and deck are all high quality. The deck is stunning and the cards were larger than I expected. The quality of the printing is excellent and the colours are nice and rich. The only slight disappointment was that the deck did not come with their own box or bag. But this means I am free to choose my own, so that is no bad thing.

If you like Place's work and/or you're into the vampire theme, then this is a required purchase. A superb package.