The Answer Deck...anyone have it???

Alissa

luna, i keep getting repeat cards myself. some good some bad.

Good Fortune. Surprise. New Beginnings. These have shown up again and again for me in the past few days.

Bad news. Forgiveness. These keep showing up, with a host of singular cards with equally :( kinda news next to them.

These cards make me feel tumultuous when I read them. Like I'm looking at a picture I don't fully understand. Now that I'm using them for myself, I find they take some work for me, some effort. Not quite as "connect the dots" as it was at first.

Which is not bad, just intriguing... to the reader in me....

lunakasha

Alissa said:
luna, i keep getting repeat cards myself. some good some bad.

Bad news. Forgiveness. These keep showing up, with a host of singular cards with equally :( kinda news next to them.

These cards make me feel tumultuous when I read them. Like I'm looking at a picture I don't fully understand. Now that I'm using them for myself, I find they take some work for me, some effort. Not quite as "connect the dots" as it was at first.

I know what you mean!!! I have gotten my share of "bad" cards too....and it is not always easy to figure out *what* they are trying to tell me...:eek:

Frustrating at times...but I do love a challenge! :D

And these cards can be VERY challenging...but in a good way!
Like that reading I did when I first got them...I asked a question and the cards gave me an answer....but to a DIFFERENT question!
Weird!!! :)

Some of the cards I keep getting: SLL, the Stranger, Storm, Truth, Doubt, Communication, Secrets, Growth, Frustration...

I got the Loss card the other day and it really bothered me....I wasn't sure what it meant, but just looking at it...it looks very sad and bleak...what do you think???

:) Luna

Chronata

hey there Alissa, Luna and others...

I too have been getting many repeat cards in my readings, and a lot of them are the ones I would call negatives.

It's very interesting because I sat down with my deck yesterday and counted all the "negative" cards and I'd say there were only about 15...far less than those I would call positive or neutral...

which just shows you how messed up things have been for me this week,I guess! :D

But really, one of the reasons I do enjoy this deck is because there IS a representation of negative attributes and events...which is, to me a far more balanced deck than say...any of my Doreen Virtue decks, or any of a dozen other oracles that I have!

sunflowr

lunakasha said:

Q: How can I get past this loneliness and frustration???

A: STOP! LOOK! LISTEN!:

Along with love and frustration, my very 1st impression is that "stop, look, listen" means there is someone in your life RIGHT now who will be your future love interest. So take a look around you, pay attention, and figure out who that is. :)

lunakasha

Chronata said:
But really, one of the reasons I do enjoy this deck is because there IS a representation of negative attributes and events...which is, to me a far more balanced deck than say...any of my Doreen Virtue decks, or any of a dozen other oracles that I have!

YES Chronata....I have to agree with you there!!!
This deck is much more realistic in that it presents both positive and negative situations and/or outcomes....I find it difficult at times to look at them and not being sure *how* to read them or tie them together with the other cards. But I usually manage to figure it out, sometimes not until the following day! :p

Like you mentioned, life is not all sunshine and roses, so it is important to look at the darker aspects as well. And I try to keep in mind that even the negative cards, like our own life experiences, usually result in a learning experience of some kind. When one chapter of life ends, a new one begins....
Thanks for your comments Chronie! :D

tmgrl2

OK, you guys...I thought I was through buying new and unusual decks...but added this one to my amazon cart for my next order...

terri

lunakasha

tmgrl2 said:
OK, you guys...I thought I was through buying new and unusual decks...but added this one to my amazon cart for my next order...

terri

EXCELLENT Terri!!! :p

You will not be disappointed.....especially at this price....possibly the tarot/oracle bargain of a lifetime for me!!!

Please be sure and post here when you get them....I am anxious to hear how you like them....

lunakasha

sunflowr said:
Along with love and frustration, my very 1st impression is that "stop, look, listen" means there is someone in your life RIGHT now who will be your future love interest. So take a look around you, pay attention, and figure out who that is. :)

OOOOOH how intriguing....wonder who it might be??? :p

:D Luna

Alissa

Just outta curiousity....

How many of you bought this deck from Amazon... when there were "only 2 left, order now"?

My friend in town just bought the deck as well. And she told me she got one of the "last two." But, there were "only 2 left" when *I* bought the deck weeks ago too.

Makes ya wonder.....

This deck's negative imagery is effective. I appreciate readings that don't sugar coat things, if if they upset me. At least I know I'm being "talked to."

lunakasha

Alissa said:
Just outta curiousity....

How many of you bought this deck from Amazon... when there were "only 2 left, order now"?

My friend in town just bought the deck as well. And she told me she got one of the "last two." But, there were "only 2 left" when *I* bought the deck weeks ago too.

Makes ya wonder.....

Funny you should mention this, Alissa....

I bought my Answer Deck on impulse at B & N :D

BUT I recently ordered a deck from amazon...which was supposedly the LAST one in stock!!! I was a nervous wreck, worried that it would sell out before I had the $$$ to order it, hehehe!!! So anyway....after I ordered it, a couple hours later, when I went back to look it up....it was MIRACULOUSLY back in stock!!!! Hmmmm....I am beginning to wonder if this is a scam to get people to order...people panicking that the item will go out of stock so they buy on impulse....

Now that I hear that the same thing happened to you, I am even more suspicious.....

:D Luna