The Book of Froth

magpie9

The world Needs this deck, Nisaba!! Especially first thing in the morning...

veinglory

I bet someone like Starbucks would consider selling that it :)

nisaba

Hannafate said:
Desolation- the empty cup.

Desolation, the empty clean cup, and satiety the empty stained cup!

Trauma, the spilled coffee, cup on its side, coffee stains through the tablecloth.

nisaba

Umbrae said:
It gets my vote.

As long as there's a page for those of us that don't do milk in coffee.

The doppio = nirvana.
Wisdom: the Long Black.

Death - the short black.

Vitality: coffee beans.

Plenty: a full percolator.

Addiction: a half-empty pot of black.

nisaba

rota said:
Well, creams rises, as they say...
I'm sure a deck like this would stir my intuition.
<cackle> Or at least your kidneys ...

nisaba

there have been a couple of references to Starbucks, so far. They're pulling out of Australia - I don't approve. And Gloria Jeans and Michels don't make nice coffee. Of all the franchises, I have a personal fondness for The Cookieman (great coffee, the local ones let me bookcross in their shop, they gave my daughter a job in her hour of need yadda yadda).

That reminds me: Soul Nourishment would have to be a passionfruit shortbread getting dunked!

In fact, there is no reason why I can't have franchises mentioned in different images: the card of hope could be THE STARbucks, er, nah. I'd get done for infringement of copyright.

Debra

Think image. There could be a male deer on the Star card.

nisaba

Debra said:
Think image. There could be a male deer on the Star card.
<falls about laughing hysterically>

I'm going to be giggling, on and off, for the rest of the day. Worried People are going to look askance at me. I can tell.

w0ndrfulelectr1c

Okay, REALLY need this deck to happen. I would absolutely love something like that. And I thought of a male deer right before I scrolled down and saw that idea get pitched! See?! It was meant to be published and distributed!

gregory

Ooh ooh ooh which card for a Timmie's Iced Cap ???? :D