The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

dancing_moon

As is dancing_moon's.

Thanks!

I've been looking through all the cards, and I'm amazed by the wealth of interpretations and artistic talents of AT members. :bugeyed: There isn't any single card I didn't like. This is incredible. :thumbsup:

Padma

Agviz, I just saw your card and read the write up. I love it! The colours are amazing, and I love the use of the yin/yang as the Pents!

frejasphere

Now that I see the pentacles...wow...I love their placement for your painting. I agree with Elven, I think it's a masterpiece, too!! :) Way to go, Padma & reall!! :thumbsup:

Dear frejasphere, :heart:

I thought of you again, today, how it's been a while since I've seen you...and here, you are! Always a pleasure to hear from you. Thank you for your lovely note. Bye for now.

Thank you Flames :heart: thank you for being so kind, welcoming and positive - despite me being so sporadic at times :) *wave*

I'm a bit delayed with most of the feedback below - but finally had a chance to go through all (I hope, and if I've missed anyone I'm truly sorry) the latest cards.... ever so excited to see so many new and great additions to the deck :)

@Padma - I really like your 5 of Wands - it was one of the harder cards for me to do (in my deck), and I love the way you captured the element of 'stand up for what you believe in' - with the happy mannequin on the left creatively balancing 2 match sticks ;)

@blue_fusion - your star has such a lovely powerful feel!

@Ruby - you're a star! I love the Mad Hatter - and you've done a lovely job of turning him into the Page of Cups. Soon you'll be making an entire deck :)

@Gaby - exciting to see snakes in a Strength card, my favourite one is bottom left :)

@Gregory - I laughed when I saw your 8 of cups - our inquisitive cat climbs on the kitchen sink too - and he absolutely agrees with 'I am the Cat of Power' :D Off the wall is good! ... personal mantra indeed :)

@Laura_Borealis - That's such a positive happy card - love the colours and those beautiful golden cups :)

@Elven - Your 6 of Wands has a lovely 'conversational' feel about it... He may have won those battles, but it doesn't seem to have gone to his head ;) :)

@Grigori - The warm colours in your 4 of Wands captures the meaning beautifully :)

@Trzes - Like Gregory, I always look at the card before the words... I like your concept, both the philosophical aspect and your visual interpretation :) It's interesting to see both (your digital version and pencil drawing) - I like the pencil one more, but that's just me... I agree with Laura B that the digital one reminds of Matisse cut-outs, but then, your pencil one reminds me of Picasso - go figure ;) *both are good* :)

@CasCanete - that is a beautiful 5 of Swords - nice to have seen your WIP and now the finished version... The snow, the expression, colours - I love it :)

*wave* :)

agviz

Agviz, I just saw your card and read the write up. I love it! The colours are amazing, and I love the use of the yin/yang as the Pents!

Thanks, glad you like it!

Gregory, thanks for your comments too!

Flames

UPDATE -- Mar. 16-15

First off, thank you to everyone who helped reall and I move this project along. I wasn't exactly sure how we were going to do it and some days, I found it really challenging but here we are, and it was ALL worth it! :) Onwards and upwards!

I can't begin to tell you how great all of you have been. You really made this possible and I have enjoyed being a part of this project and participating with you. You are a group of very talented people...your cards are just so beautiful!!

Here is an update for you. We have come a long way, I am very happy to say!

COMPLETED (card image & text)--- 51
Participants who need to submit appropriate size image and/or LWB Text--- 8
In Progress--- 5

???? Status unknown due to lack of response--- 8
Free to Sign Up--- 6

Eight new cards have become available by virtue of the fact that it's March 16, now past the deadline, and I didn't hear back from a handful of people. Two of the eight cards are already spoken for - Padma (the Page of Pentacles) and Elven (the Queen of Pentacles). I have added their names to the list. Thank you! :) If anyone is interested in signing up for a card, you can do so. If by some chance, people resurface and would like their card back, we'll be more than happy to return it to them, provided that no one else has signed up for it. :) Please check out the first post of the sign up thread to see the list of cards.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=225451

We will extend the deadline to April 1st. Please, spread the word, ask your fellow members and friends whether they're interested in participating. We're almost there!! The more people, the merrier. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

And, a special thanks to reall for all your hard work! :heart:

Elven

Queen of Pentacles is on her way to reall :)

I wanted to try and fit in with the other Courts in the Pents - I love the Knight in the set ;) so I made my addition similar - and I loved this portrait and wanted her represented in the deck :)
Cheers

Attachments

• Queen of Pentacles sml res.jpg
    Queen of Pentacles sml res.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 65

Padma

Oh, she is gorgeous! Elven, awesome choice for a queen Pents, and her colours go so well with King Pents. He is one lucky king to have such a perfect wife! ;)

thanks for kind words - I loved that knight painting so much!

Flames

Elven, the image is just lovely!! Wow. It's definitely in keep with the other Courts in the Pents. I love that look in her eye and that smile. The colours are great, too. Very soft. I also love her cool blue dress and the purple in it. Nice touch with the pentacle earring. The landscape is lush...Beautiful card!

agviz, Your Sun card is amazing, too. I was just marveling at it a few minutes ago. Very warm and bright!!

CasCanete, I love the final version of the 5 of Swords. Excellent choice of colour. You capture the feeling so well.

Trzes, I do love both images. However, I have an affinity for the first one. ;)

Gerbear, I like what you did with the King of Cups. The different shades of blue in it create a certain mood. I also love the look of the sky and the glowing white light behind the figure's crown. Great card!

dancing_moon, What a sweet looking Knight of Cups! I love the horse and the flowers/roses in his mane. I like what you did with the belt - the red is a great touch as well as in the brooch pin! I also like the hair accessory!!! ;)

reall

Queen of Pentacles is on her way to reall :)

I wanted to try and fit in with the other Courts in the Pents - I love the Knight in the set ;) so I made my addition similar - and I loved this portrait and wanted her represented in the deck :)
Cheers

added! what a beautiful Queen!^^ lolz :)))

@Flames you are to kind!^^ :)))

Flames

reall - No, no...not kind enough! :D

Padma - What a great depiction of the Page of Pentacles! :) And the write up is fantastic, as always! You and Reall did a wonderful job. :thumbsup: