The fool + tower as a person

Grizabella

I think this could mean that the Tower event caused amnesia in the person who was involved.That might be more indicated by the Fool coming after the Tower, but I definitely see that a Tower event---landing on one's head literally or figuratively, could cause a Fool situation. Even if you can remember the devastation, sometimes it sets you free in ways you couldn't have imagined.

Dartellus

Hi Dartellus,

I really like your interpretation. I think that there a tons of potential ways to look at this combination and everybody has a different experience with these cards like you can see. Sometimes I see the fool like a nice beginning, someone who has a free spirit and sometimes like someone that is too independent, just to give you an idea (it really depends of the context)

If it is paired with the tower, why would the qualities of the fool not be useful to cope with the effect that can bring the tower? It make perfect sens here, an optimistic person that can cope more easily with daily problems or bigger problems

Tarot_Quest

Hi Tarot_Quest!

Yes, i see like you, that this fool can have a good potential.
Yep, i see the fool being able to overcome the adversities of the tower "explosions", i don't think that "free spirit" and "cool head" are trivial traits. Some people that are like that have a lot of experience and learned to face the life in a beautiful way.
But will depend of the context, you are right, i agree with you.
And maybe the fool sometimes will be...the fool...literally. :laugh:

Thanks for the help and the insights!!

Dartellus

I think this could mean that the Tower event caused amnesia in the person who was involved.That might be more indicated by the Fool coming after the Tower, but I definitely see that a Tower event---landing on one's head literally or figuratively, could cause a Fool situation. Even if you can remember the devastation, sometimes it sets you free in ways you couldn't have imagined.

Hi Grizabella!

That's very interesting, so you see the tower doing, or triggering, something close to a new freedom? Not like the death, but setting this person free.
Fantastic point of view, the tower releasing the person, converging to the fool archetype, and the tower acting as should be, bringing big changes.

Great insight!

Thanks for the help!