The most expensive deck and pen I have ever seen!

thorhammer

It's gotta be a typo, Hooked! :eek: It's telling me it's $US150.00 to get it posted to Australia!!!! *thud*

That was me falling over.

I'm gonna ask. I get curious about these . . . poor person has to pay the listing fee!

\m/ Kat

Debra

Oh right. Of course (duh, why didn't I think of that?). Looks like it might be a bad case of "decimal point creep." :D

GreenMoonBeam

thorhammer said:
It's gotta be a typo, Hooked! :eek: It's telling me it's $US150.00 to get it posted to Australia!!!! *thud*

That was me falling over.

I'm gonna ask. I get curious about these . . . poor person has to pay the listing fee!

\m/ Kat

There were 78 of these pens produced when the Visconti Tarot Cards restoration was celebrated. They are meant to be goldleafed :p

GB! :):

Hooked on TdM

Nope not a typo. I researched that type of pen .. they go for.. on average.. you ready for this.. $10,000.00!! I damn near fell over myself..So by those standards this is a deal! You even get a nice deck thrown in! ;)

Who the hell would pay that for a pen? Is this really necessary? *just confounded*

Hooked

Hooked on TdM

;) yeah but you provided the link..

I don't think I'll ever get past knowing some idiot out there is actually buying these things for this price....

Hooked

GreenMoonBeam

These pens were regarded as the artsy-*artsy latest toy on the block. A real
status symbol. LOL

thorhammer

I just choked.

Ten grand FOR A PEN????? When hundreds of thousands of people don't eat for days on end, someone feels it justifiable to spend that kind of money on something that they probably won't use and whose job could be done by a fifty cent biro.

That makes my blood boil, that does. I get so angry when I see gratuitous spending like that.

\m/ Kat

WishingWell

I'm trying to figure out what exactly in the package is worth $10,000. The pen or the deck? It's obscenely expensive! I'm not sure that I could relate to the person that is able and willing to spend money in such a fashion.