the most sought after / desirable / killed for decks

shamoness

Precious

My most sought after and therefore precious deck was the Ancestral Path. Since it is OOP I searched a long time for it. Now I have 2 and a book! Yet I don't read with it.

I dearly love the Vision Quest. It was one of my very first decks and one I have always felt very connected to.It reads like a dream and I see things in the cards quite intuitively. I recently decided I need a second copy. But I've had difficulty finding one.

I love my Victorian Romantic. I carry this one with me everywhere. I actually didn't think I'd like it at first, but man it is a great deck!

The most precious of all is my Waking the Wild Spirit. I traded with someone here for it. I made her a handwoven bag for one of her decks. It has taken me a very long time to complete the bag and I've promised myself I won't look at or touch the deck until she gets her bag. I haven't even looked at the cards yet. It will always be special to me because of the labor of love that went into procuring it.

shamoness

Sinduction

I love that we all have such diverse tastes! One man's trash is another man's treasure. :D

Since I named my most desired deck, I've been trying to decide what my price limit is. You know, for when I find a copy.

SolSionnach

lunakasha said:
Just found this listed by an amazon seller:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...1_olp_7?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1212267219&sr=8-7

The OOP Tarot of the Master (LS Vacchetta) for the BARGAIN price of $2475.00!!! :eek:

The seller ships from CA....I can't help wondering if this is the seller formerly known as "sportsmomb" on ebay....CRAZY prices!

Holy cow - If I'd known that, I would've bought 25 of them from Alida, and used the proceeds to fully fund my retirement!

(not!)

lol

:D :D :D :p

Sphinxmoth

lunakasha said:
Just found this listed by an amazon seller:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...1_olp_7?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1212267219&sr=8-7

The OOP Tarot of the Master (LS Vacchetta) for the BARGAIN price of $2475.00!!! :eek:

The seller ships from CA....I can't help wondering if this is the seller formerly known as "sportsmomb" on ebay....CRAZY prices!

Yep, that's the one I was talking about on the first page of this thread. and that's what I thought when I first came across that listing- good luck.

And maybe 'good grief' crossed my mind, too.

I'd still like that deck, tho (just not that one)

And how odd, I was *just* looking at the images of Dame Fortuna's Wheel that I saved, about two minutes before coming to this thread and scrolling down to see it mentioned again. Yeah, looking forward to that one, hoping it is someday available (for something under less than twentyfour hundred dollars, too) If I never get a Balbi, that one would make a fine appeasement deck.

Skimo

Sphinxmoth said:
And how odd, I was *just* looking at the images of Dame Fortuna's Wheel that I saved, about two minutes before coming to this thread and scrolling down to see it mentioned again. Yeah, looking forward to that one, hoping it is someday available (for something under less than twentyfour hundred dollars, too) If I never get a Balbi, that one would make a fine appeasement deck.

There are some discussions about the publication of this deck, I have heard some news about it from the author and RiccardoLS.
I cross my fingers to see it too.