The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

The Guided Hermit

The daily is posted, now on to some inner sunshine on a rainy day with my son.

kabang

Hi gang,
I'm still around, I promise. I've been sick, though ("walking pneumonia"), and visiting my parents in Wisconsin, so I've been inactive.

I need some advice. I love my Legacy of the Divine deck, I do. But it's weird... the sicker I was, the more I wanted my Anna K deck. In a lot of ways, the LotD deck is a better fit for me, particularly when writing -- beautiful, inspiring, fantasy... But the Anna K deck is the one I always turn to for readings. It speaks to me. So I'm not sure what to do. I brought both of them with me to WI, but I've been carrying the Anna K around with me.

Anyway, what should I do? I'm torn between this deck I've committed to and I do love, and the deck that seems to speak to me more than any other. Do you have any advice?

Kristin

The Guided Hermit

Hi Kristin;

Simple. Use both decks.

Give yourself a daily reading with the Legacy. Even if it is a single card, use the Legacy.

When you feel inclined to do readings with the Anna, use it.

I use some of my other decks when they call out and I never feel I'm doing anything unfaithful to my VIA(s). I always use my VIAs for my dailies but if I'm in the mood to use my Classico, (http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/classic/) I certainly do so.

shelikes2read

The Guided Hermit said:
Hi Kristin;

Simple. Use both decks.

Give yourself a daily reading with the Legacy. Even if it is a single card, use the Legacy.

When you feel inclined to do readings with the Anna, use it.

I use some of my other decks when they call out and I never feel I'm doing anything unfaithful to my VIA(s). I always use my VIAs for my dailies but if I'm in the mood to use my Classico, (http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/classic/) I certainly do so.
If it's any consolation, you won't be the only one focusing on two decks. I'm doing readings for a phone service and using the Gilded, so I'm paying special attention to it, the images on it, etc. But I also am using the Transparent Tarot, which I got near the end of 2009, to read for myself. So I'm studying THAT deck, working on mastering the reading of combined images, etc.

I feel the need to know both decks better, so I didn't want to choose one or the other for a PDR. I decided to focus minutely on both decks as I use them, and blog the results.

The Guided Hermit

The daily is posted and since it's quite, I'll hop on my IDS for the week: THe Wheel.

inanna_tarot

My DPO is very much unloved at the moment.. so is my deviant moon and all my decks

Swineflu has managed to get me... today is the first day in 4 i've had enough energy to type

I'm still PDRing just, having some sick time off. Sorry for all the previous posters, havent had the energy to read back to see how everyone is getting on!

BelovedK

inanna_tarot said:
My DPO is very much unloved at the moment.. so is my deviant moon and all my decks

Swineflu has managed to get me... today is the first day in 4 i've had enough energy to type

I'm still PDRing just, having some sick time off. Sorry for all the previous posters, havent had the energy to read back to see how everyone is getting on!
Aw :( I hope you get to feeling better soon ((((hugs))))

BlueDragonfly

inanna_tarot said:

Sometimes we have to pause for 'non-tarot' life to interfere(work, illness, family, etc.), so don't worry about it!
Feel better soon!

Gazel

the Wolf

The creature is really haunting me ...
I posted again about him, saw Flashforward, and am very soon off to be.
Hope you will all have a great week coming up,and that all of you who are going down with a cold or a flu will soon get better.
love, G.

Onyx

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well!

I had the weekend off so I made a trip to see some family out of town and really enjoyed myself. Now I just have to get all my errands done today!

Getting ready to post another reading that I did last week and determine what I am going to do this week.

I am keeping up with my Daily Draws and that has been interesting a lot of Water and Court Cards . . . Hummm Maybe because I was visiting family.

Rember to take it easy and not let yourself get beat up by this process. It is one that will take some time to roll into and we are still early in the process.

Allan