The Quantum Tarot

The 78th Fool

Kay and I did quite a radical revision of the deck for the Lo Scarabeo edition. We completely revised the Courts but made changes to a number of other cards as well. If you go into my profile and follow the link to my web site (in the contact details section), you'll find a gallery for each of the two editions. This will give you a good overview of the changes we made.
Chris. xx

KristinCali

Kay and I did quite a radical revision of the deck for the Lo Scarabeo edition. We completely revised the Courts but made changes to a number of other cards as well. If you go into my profile and follow the link to my web site (in the contact details section), you'll find a gallery for each of the two editions. This will give you a good overview of the changes we made.
Chris. xx

Perfect, thank you!!

CharlotteK

I know this is an old thread but I am hoping someone can help as I am struggling to find threads with information about the Limited Edition Majors edition as these came with no LBW or instructions so feel like I'm missing out on a lot of background info! Thanks for any help :)

nisaba

I wasn't aware that it ever came in a majors-only edition. As far as I knew, the First edition published by Kunati had the gorgeous silver-gilt edges, the ghostly images of faces floating behind the artwork and the stunning booklet with all the Good Stuff in it, and the later Quantum2.0 mass market edition came without the silver-gilt, with borders, with a booklet that didn't have the philosophical questions in it, and with one extra card, but they were both full decks.

If there's a Majors-only, why haven't we heard of it? Or am I the last to know? :(

CharlotteK

I wasn't aware that it ever came in a majors-only edition. As far as I knew, the First edition published by Kunati had the gorgeous silver-gilt edges, the ghostly images of faces floating behind the artwork and the stunning booklet with all the Good Stuff in it, and the later Quantum2.0 mass market edition came without the silver-gilt, with borders, with a booklet that didn't have the philosophical questions in it, and with one extra card, but they were both full decks.

If there's a Majors-only, why haven't we heard of it? Or am I the last to know? :(
It's the one Adam McLean sells on his site, it is just the majors with a numbered card, signed by the creators, in a small black box. It has ghostly faces but no gilt edges. VERY glossy plastic coating (hand laminated?). I believe they are the original designs before there was a rework? But there's no book :( I emailed him, as on one thread he mntioned there was a booklet, but haven't heard back. At the top of this thread it talks about the thread to discuss the Adam McLean version but I can't find that thread... I think the study group is also about the new version? Sorry if this is confusing!

Starri Knytes

I love Quantum 2.0. I read the images intuitively though.

Do you have the mass produced ed. You could use its LWB with your majors only. Or I could write the basic meanings from my LWB and pm or email them to you??

The book also has Advanced Meanings. I don't know if I'm committed enough to copy it all tho. lol

Let me know if you are interested.

CharlotteK

I love Quantum 2.0. I read the images intuitively though.

Do you have the mass produced ed. You could use its LWB with your majors only. Or I could write the basic meanings from my LWB and pm or email them to you??

The book also has Advanced Meanings. I don't know if I'm committed enough to copy it all tho. lol

Let me know if you are interested.
No I don't have the 2.0... Maybe I should get it - it's not too expensive. I wasn't sure how extensive the changes were to the artwork. Are the images of 'space furniture' (I don't know what else to call the constellations and stuff) the same across the cards in both versions.I wonder?

Thank you so much for your offer to email me the basic meanings, that's very kind of you and I am guessing it would be well below the 10% allowed for study under copyright! If I knew what the things were on the cards I could do a bit of my own research. Let's see if there's another source of info that saves you typing, but thank you for your lovely offer [emoji173]

Starri Knytes

No I don't have the 2.0... Maybe I should get it - it's not too expensive. I wasn't sure how extensive the changes were to the artwork. Are the images of 'space furniture' (I don't know what else to call the constellations and stuff) the same across the cards in both versions.I wonder?

Thank you so much for your offer to email me the basic meanings, that's very kind of you and I am guessing it would be well below the 10% allowed for study under copyright! If I knew what the things were on the cards I could do a bit of my own research. Let's see if there's another source of info that saves you typing, but thank you for your lovely offer [emoji173]
I'll take a few pics for you. Be right back

Starri Knytes

Does this look like your deck?
IMG_20170411_2356402202_zpsnqa9a6nn.jpg

CharlotteK

Yea and no. Some cards are the same, but a good few are quite different. I do like the ones you posted above - more variation of colour.
5a052fd4d6d7efd99886d4c31e7edb4e.jpg

ETA: sorry, the photo has come out upside down.