The Sexiest Tarot Card?

The Hanged Man

What is the sexiest Tarot card/s that you can think of? Have you ever looked at a figure on a card and melted with lust? I just thought that it might be a fun and interesting topic to see what folks think the sexiest Tarot cards are, and why it is that you feel that these cards are sexy.

If you can, try and provide a scan or scans of the cards that you mention, so we can all feast our eyes on it/them. If you can't, it's no big deal, just describe in detail or refer to a link.

I have some ideas, but I'll see how others respond first. ;)

aquanesha

I loved the Lovers card from the Gilded Tarot especially the belly button ring on the girl.
They just emulated sex on the card.

Leleii

The Sexiest Tarot Cards

I find the following cards in the Archeon Tarot as sexy.
The Magician--hot and brooding, Knight of Swords -- sulky and hot
King of Swords--best looking King of Swords that I ever seen.
the Herald of Pentacles- he reminds me of the Archangel Michael
and the Knight of Wands--his smile, reminds me of the boy next door
I think the whole deck is sexy and good looking.
Leleii

The Hanged Man

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more! ;) This is one of the one's I was going to say, The Lovers from the Gilded is deliciously sexy, as well as The Devil. The Magician from the Da Vinci Tarot is also very sexy, in a strangely alluring sort of way, and definately the Knave of Swords. I will put scans of these cards up sometime tomorrow.

The Hanged Man

Oh, and the Knight of Swords from the Cosmic tribe is very tasty too. ;)

The Hanged Man

Here are the sexy cards from the Gilded I was on about:

and from the Da Vinci:

Unfortunately, I don't yet have the Cosmic Tribe, but I'll get it, if only for the Knight of Swords. I would scan it if I had it. Can anyone put up a scan of this card?

x

The Hanged Man

Leleii,

I'm unable to find images of the cards you mention, and I don't have the Archaeon to refer to. Can anyone scan the cards Leleii mentions, or provide links to site's with images?

MercyMe

Oooh yes, glad to see you included the Devil from The Gilded. That is one HOT card! :D

The Hanged Man

MercyMe said:
Oooh yes, glad to see you included the Devil from The Gilded. That is one HOT card! :D

Truly. ;)

shaveling

The Hanged Man said:
Have you ever looked at a figure on a card and melted with lust?
Not really. But there's one I think of as the sexiest. Not in a sultry-looking, magazine ad sort of way. But because she looks like she really, really enjoys sex and is good at it. (Like Holland Taylor when she plays at being sexy on TV.) She's the TdM Queen of Batons in any of the Conver based decks: the Camoin, the Thunder Bay, the Grimaud, the Fournier, the Heron, and also in some others: the Burdel, the Rodes/Sanchez, the Angel Tarot, the Tarot Classic, and the Hadar.

Her Majesty is wearing a strap-on under her gown, and she doesn't care who sees it. In fact, in some decks she seems to be stroking that fold of her garment with a glove she holds in her left hand. The Jodorowsky/Camoin is particularly forward in this matter. I can't bear to contemplate that particular detail in a reading. Whatever would I make of it? And finding this brazen display in the staid, stuffy old Tarot of Marseilles makes the discovery all the more startling. And down and dirty.

If any woman could turn me around, it would be The Queen of Batons. (Or her fleshly counterpart, Ms. Taylor.)