The Tarot of Ravens

yirabeth

I am so happy to see this! Consider me preordering....!! LOL

Seriously though...Ravens..and nice art to go with it..I'm definitely interested, and will be keeping this on my radar.

~Yira

Mellifluous

Beautiful! I love crows and ravens. :)

MsRubyRain

I too love crow/ravens! I look forward to this very much!

Lady Iron Side

Two of Ravens

Edited

Lady Iron Side

Death - Card

Edited

Lady Iron Side

yirabeth said:
I am so happy to see this! Consider me preordering....!! LOL

Seriously though...Ravens..and nice art to go with it..I'm definitely interested, and will be keeping this on my radar.

~Yira

Awe that is so sweet. thank you, I'll make note of your pre-order.

Mellifluous said:
Beautiful! I love crows and ravens. :)

MsRubyRain said:
I too love crow/ravens! I look forward to this very much!

now that I have a quick moment to replay bk to you,

Thank you, I am pleased to see that their are people that love Ravens / Crows as much as I and that you look forward to my Tarot deck ( The Tarot of Ravens ) I would appreciate it that those whom are interested to please let me know what cards you like so far, and what style is most appealing to you ( as for the deck ) painting ( watercolor ), pencil, chocal, colored pencils, digital, etc. as you can see so far I' have been playing around with this.... who know maybe you have an idea of how you would like to see a particular card that you would like to be portrayed as a Raven. I'm open to suggestions.

Mellifluous

Lady Iron Side said:
"In the belly of a black winged bird"

This is a line in one of my favorite songs ('Rain King' by Counting Crows).

I've loved what you posted so far, especially the ones in color. Wouldn't dream of telling you how to do your thing! I suppose it's true that I prefer drawings and paintings to digital art, but that's not to say some digital art isn't breathtaking as well. (Personally, I'm not opposed to a mixture of styles either. lol) I think you should do what you want. You're obviously talented and know what you're doing, so don't doubt yourself! Follow your inspiration and use your preferred methods and mediums. :)

Lady Iron Side

Edited

Eyebright

I love what I have seen of your work so far, please also consider me as pre-ordering. If there is a list then I want to be on it please!

Your artwork is breathtaking, all the pictures I have looked at so far seem very full of emotion. The artwork really draws me in.

I wouldn't dream of telling you how to create your tarot deck though, you should do what feels right to you. :)

Mellifluous

Lady Iron Side said:
Thank you, well hmm you gave me an idea and I love it, a mixture of my various art styles might be a new take in a tarot deck. Would definitely be interesting to some colored cards some not B&W. Here is a link to one of my Printed Drawing done in Graphite,
RobiScan.jpg
it's Printed on Card Stock, I'm just post this so you can see what a finished Professionally printed drawing of mine would look like. The Scan of this print is sorta poor quality, grainy. My most Favorite Mediums is Graphite, 2nd choice is Colored Pencils.

Wow! He looks so real, like you could reach out and pet him! :love: Beautiful work. Again! lol

Glad to have sparked an idea! :D