The Tyldwick Tarot - a new pack and a new website

Muir Aingeal

I like this one too. Crossing fingers that it will get published.

GryffinSong

I'm bumping this thread because I've just heard of this deck and I love it!!! I'm hoping if we raise the rooftops about it he'll get enough interest to get it published. :)

Very interesting and different take on the cards. Very soft and interior looking. I'd love to have a copy if I can afford it.

gregory

I can't find where to preorder....

GryffinSong

gregory said:
I can't even get into the site to preorder :(

Oh, bummer. I just put in my pre-order. If you PM me with your email address, name, and the number (or numbers) that you'd prefer I'd be happy to fill out the form for you. :) We've got to get this thing made!!! :)

ETA: Oops, you apparently got it?

Click on the "store" button at the top of the page. That will pull up a page that has a box on the left in nice soft colors. Just fill out the form and hit submit.

gregory

Never mind. I just realised that HIS instructions to get a full screen didn't work - I had to reduce manually to get the full menu. Done now :) Thanks.

Eyebright

I just pre-ordered, it looks lovely, definitely need to get this published!

desertrat

Hows come I didn't notice this deck before???

I just submitted my pre-order. I have my fingers crossed for publication.

Fly My Pretty

I also just pre-ordered a deck, I hope it won't be too long before this deck is printed, I can't wait to start reading with this :)

Le Fanu

When you say "preordered" have you paid for it?

I remember him getting a list together of those interested but so far I have heard nothing. But I didn't pay anything.

I so wish this deck was published. I absolutely love it. I find it so otherwordly and dreamy and romantic. The Minors (which I hadn't seen full before) are stunning.

When Oh when?

Briar Rose

The Tyldwick Tarot looks like it has a lot of soul put into it. I just love it. :heart: gorgeous pack of cards
I hope it becomes available soon.