The Wild Unknown Tarot

celticnoodle

You people are all viscous enablers and I love you for it. ;)

Ordered one two seconds ago.

:p

well, first I had an email from Great Dane mentioning this deck, but I didn't get a chance to explore it before talking on the phone next with JCWIRISH. :rolleyes:

well, she started about how wonderful this deck is and I told her "Greatdane was just emailing me about this deck!"

So, of course, she directed me to this thread, pointing out exact posts where I could see some scans of the delightful cards.

I was hooked. I fell in love with the deck immediately---and ordered it right after hanging up with JCW. :p

sooooo!!! I'm now going to have to patiently wait for this deck! :D

HuskyChariot

Oh Wow... just saw this thread as I haven't been here for a while. This deck appeals to me VERY much... bring on pay day!!!!

jcwirish

:p

well, first I had an email from Great Dane mentioning this deck, but I didn't get a chance to explore it before talking on the phone next with JCWIRISH. :rolleyes:

well, she started about how wonderful this deck is and I told her "Greatdane was just emailing me about this deck!"

So, of course, she directed me to this thread, pointing out exact posts where I could see some scans of the delightful cards.

I was hooked. I fell in love with the deck immediately---and ordered it right after hanging up with JCW. :p

sooooo!!! I'm now going to have to patiently wait for this deck! :D

I am the Empress Supreme Enabler!! :laugh: Hee hee!

jcwirish

You are DANGEROUS!!!!!

Who me? I blame GrailSidhe! She made a video!!

I have to say I am loving how clever these cards are. The artist came up with some new and wonderful ways to express the cards meanings.

GrailSidhe

Who me? I blame GrailSidhe! She made a video!!

I have to say I am loving how clever these cards are. The artist came up with some new and wonderful ways to express the cards meanings.

You'd think I was hired to promote this deck. I wonder how many souls I have sold to it already haha.. Sells itself really, I do love it :)

jcwirish

You'd think I was hired to promote this deck. I wonder how many souls I have sold to it already haha.. Sells itself really, I do love it :)

If they knew how many people you have influenced to buy this deck, they'd have to give you a cut of the profits! :laugh:

We are all very happy you found this little gem. :)

Calcifer

For those interested, they're going to release the accompanying "guidebook" on Nov 15th (I just wrote to them and asked...)....lol.

I am VERY psyched about this deck and can't wait for it to get here.

Michael

GrailSidhe

For those interested, they're going to release the accompanying "guidebook" on Nov 15th (I just wrote to them and asked...)....lol.

I am VERY psyched about this deck and can't wait for it to get here.

Michael

Ah so the rumours are true, cheers! Can't wait for this one :)

a_gnostic

When I first watched the video before YouTube finished processing the correction you uploaded, when I could barely make out the words you were saying, I thought at first that you (the woman in the video) were the artist! Your expressions sure made it seem like that. I believe that's a testament to how good the artwork is.

And I'd like to thank you, too. Very nice sales job on your part, for sure! I'm really looking forward to this one.