Themes or Styles MISSING from Decks

greatdane

Lusi and Autumn Star

Lusi, then we're both picky! LOL I can so relate in wanting what you want in a deck and having a hard time finding it.

Autumn Star - Yes, their tarot deck is quite lovely, I just wish it had more of the greens of their oracle, I think the artwork and cohesiveness of the oracle is better. I know, I know, I am PICKY. :) Thanks for reminding me about their tarot deck though. I love the art and colors in the Ogham if just something along those lines could be done for a tarot deck. I'm not very into photographic digital collages, but more into great drawings. You know how you know what you want in a deck, but just can't find it? Hence this thread I guess :). If you see more green nature-based tarot decks, I hope you let me know.

Blessings,
GD

autumn star

greatdane said:

Autumn Star - Yes, their tarot deck is quite lovely, I just wish it had more of the greens of their oracle, I think the artwork and cohesiveness of the oracle is better. I know, I know, I am PICKY. :) Thanks for reminding me about their tarot deck though. I love the art and colors in the Ogham if just something along those lines could be done for a tarot deck. I'm not very into photographic digital collages, but more into great drawings. You know how you know what you want in a deck, but just can't find it? Hence this thread I guess :). If you see more green nature-based tarot decks, I hope you let me know.

Blessings,
GD

I know what you mean, I am quite fussy too! I understand about the digital images, I'm not normally into them either but the Fairy Ring is quite a lovely one. I have never seen the Sacred Circle in person but from memory of online scans I think it has lots of landscapes. The Arthurian or Hallowquest is another one with lots of lanscapes - hence greenery too. Both of these decks are ones I have considered in the past but I totally understand what you mean about SC :)