Think of a number

mystic mal

TheBip 411

STARTING POINT.

This number concerns the initial stages of a plan or project. You can hope to succeed only if you further clarify the needs and roles of those involved,feel free to invoke a confrontation if necessary.the future depends on it.
The image of this number is a family and refers to problems either in the family or a group of people.You must understand your potential and personal needs and then understand those of the people involved too.

mystic mal

bershka 257

INNOCENCE.

You will experience a time of peaceful joy.You will have the feeling of having rediscovered your innocence to some extent.Everything will fall into place.Every question will find an answer.Good luck is coming your way.
The image of this number is the mist and symbolises lightness and tranquility,your actions will be filled with tenderness and affability now the mist has cleared.

mystic mal

Jessica-Marie 244

ACCEPTANCE.

Your situation seems cloudy and confused,this appears only temporary however.You should not change your outlook,new light will be shed on the cause of your problem which will reverse all the known facts completely.
Be patient,despite your obvious desire to find out how this situation will turn out.
The image of this number is a prison whose bars limit our possibilities and accomplishments,your conscience might be bothering you for some reason,or maybe an inner voice of guilt is haunting you with self reproach or blame for something.Be willing to accept yourself as you are and examine what makes you tick.

mystic mal

mrene 527

IN TUNE.

Buried emotions might resurface in the near future.You will make astonishing discoveries about yourself.Stay in tune with your feelings.Observe them with a detached and affectionate eye.Your entire manner of being will be radically changed.
The image of this number is a treasure chest,hidden away for a long time and when it is finally discovered in the light of day this surprising discovery delights you.Certain aspects of your life have put some buried emotions to sleep inside you but somethig soon is going to revive them.

mrene

mystic mal said:
Thank you so much mystic mal! How ironic...recently my rune stone and daily tarot readings mirror the exact theme you have interpreted for the number I picked. I wish I knew more about numerology because I find it fascinating. Thanks for sharing your time and gift with me :)

LadySquee

mystic mal said:
REVOLUTION.

This number is always an exceptional state of affairs. Right in the middle of it lies a radical change and you are one of the motivating forces behind it. You will experience a sense of great personal accomplishment yet feel somewhat bewildered as well. You must cling to your principles whilst constantly examining your attitude.
The image of this number is the moulting season where major transformations take place.Your intuition clearly tells you that something is coming your way.

Impressive that it's pretty dead on. If I ever have another number popping up, I'll be posting it here;)

Thank you!

some1shy

632 and 620

thanks

Lexie

Hi mystic mal..it's me again..(for the third time!) can I try with 761 if it hasn't been asked already?

Thank you :)

~Lexie~

strangebrew

Thanks!!!

the number that came to mind is 259

:)

mystic mal

some1shy 620 632

620 FOOD.
This situation can be compared to that of people struck down by an illness. They begin to examine their lives carefully. Little by little they realise that the food they eat lies at the root of their ailment.Everything seems to indicate here that you are absorbing something harmful from your enviroment.This negative element maybe emotional in nature.The image of this number is a storm which crops up unexpectedly,spreads disorder and can destroy lives and possessions.

632 BATTLE.
You will obliged to struggle with a hidden reality.Your battle will be long and exhausting.You will be violently torn between an image you have of yourself and certain facts you will uncover. The image of this number is a lake,a calm undisturbed lake reveals everything lying beneath it,an agitated one stirs up the the underlying debris manifesting its own state of confusion.