Think of a number

zannamarie

mystic mal said:
CREATIVE DISPERSAL

You now seem ready to dispense your knowledge,help and attention to others.You are like a gold mine waiting to enrich all those around you. You,yourself will also derive many benefits from this creative dispersal
I like being thought of as a gold-mine. :D

I had been toying with the possibility of being a presenter for one of my local groups, but I'd probably have to learn a bit more to really be in a position to do that.

Maybe something will be popping up unexpectedly.

Thanks for the reading. :)

sleepingcat

I'd like to participate : )

322?

memries

mystic mal... I would like to know 610 please.

Viper_05

mystic mal said:
OBSTACLE

Complete success is being blocked and thus delayed by a minor barrier. A person you know might be the one slowing down its arrival.It seems premature,however,to try and eliminate this problem,for this could lead to a series of even greater obstacles.The secret is to stay calm though.

I have a feeling i know exactly what your talking about, lol this was good!

a_shikhs

mystic mal said:
VOCATION

This is the most spectacular position in the sphere of contact.Your social potential could find an extremely beneficial outlet. Everything points to the fact that you will make breathtaking progress
Thank you so much mystic mal for the reading. This is definitely a very important period for me as lot of decisions are to be taken. Hope I do progress. Thank you. :)

mystic mal

sleepingcat 322

JUDGEMENT

You will soon face a challenge created by a person or situation. You must carefully evaluate what is at stake here.In this particular case it might be best not to react at all. It is up to you to be the judge of this.

mystic mal

memries 6I0

CAT.

You instinctively know how to pull yourself together right in the middle of a bad luck crisis or any other type of situation.After periods of turmoil,you always land squarely on your feet again and regain your initial enthusiasm.You are one of Destiny's special prot'eges.

mystic mal

willowfox

Sorry willowfox I cant read yours as it has to be 3 numbers. Try again

Iona

Hi Mystic Mal

Not very original and I don't think I even like it but I thought of 432 and I see you have not covered this one yet.