Three of swords rx

ninibae

Hello ,

I asked my cards if he is unhappy about our break up, I got this card. Does it mean he is healing or he is still hurt and taking time to move on? Btw I got King of cups upright when I asked if he misses me. King of cups is such a positive card specially when it is in upright position. So, I think he does miss me.

Pls share your opinion :)

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi ninibae,

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. You must provide interpretations for all cards you list. If you don't wish to discuss the second card you mentioned, please edit your post to remove it. If you wish to discuss it, please edit your post to provide an interpretation for it.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

ninibae

Hi ninibae,

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. You must provide interpretations for all cards you list. If you don't wish to discuss the second card you mentioned, please edit your post to remove it. If you wish to discuss it, please edit your post to provide an interpretation for it.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Hello

I have now edited my post . :)

Pami619

Hi, they miss you but are mature enough to know how to handle the pain.
They're indeed feeling it very deeply but he wouldn't let it control him.
They're still in process of recovering.

TarotTreat

To me, the three of swords has to do with pain. I would say yes, he is unhappy about it. He may be going through some pain, however I also associate it with learning. I rarely pull the three of swords, even when I expect it. I usually pull it when I learn a valuable lesson from the pain.

Likely, he is going through pain but will come out stronger than before, and likely learn a valuable lesson.

Best wishes!

skaught

Hello ,

I asked my cards if he is unhappy about our break up, I got this card. Does it mean he is healing or he is still hurt and taking time to move on? Btw I got King of cups upright when I asked if he misses me. King of cups is such a positive card specially when it is in upright position. So, I think he does miss me.

You say the card is reversed, right? That could indicate he's healing, moving on, accepting the situation after a period of hurt and feeling betrayed.

ninibae

Thank you all for the interpretations.

I don't trust my interpretation as i am still learning about tarot, but after reading your interpretations, it feels like i was quite right as well. : ).

thank you once again

SunChariot

Hello ,

Here are my opinions or what those cards would have meant to me if I had gotten them in response to those questions.

There are 2 alternatives, either or both could have been the answer.

1) The 3 of Swords (reversed) could say that he has stopped thinking about it altogether. It is not on his mind, he's no longer thinking of it at all and is focused on what is positive in his present moment, Whatever happened in the past is no longer on his mind. Obviously this means that no he is not unhappy about it. And the King of Cups would say that he is fully in control of his feelings on the topic. They don't have the power to hurt him and he knows how to control them.

2) Alternatively and even though the question was about HIS feelings it is possible that the message is for and about you. The cards might possibly be suggesting to you that it might be better for you to stop thinking about this yourself. The cards might be suggesting that it is not in your best interest to keep thinking about this as it may be bringing you more pain that joy. And that you focus on more positive thoughts instead. And to try to take control of any feelings of missing him inside yourself that may be causing you pain.

Usually, the cards will answer just what we ask. But sometimes instead they will tell us something else that it might help us to know. I could see the message could mean etiher...But that first card is basically for me about stopping thinking about something. Whether it says he has or that you should...I guess I would get that part from the card image and my intuition at the time.

That may not be exactly what you might wan tot hear, but those are just my meanings. I was not the reader, you were. So the cards that came up would do so using your meanings.

Babs

ninibae

Hello SunChariot,

Thank you so much for the Intrepretation. I understand that one single card can mean so many things. It also depends on how one views it. Like you said, although the question was about his feelings, it is possible that the msg is for me. The real problem for me is that I am u sure how to take the msg. I am unsure if that msg is for me instead. How do you decide ?

Laurelle

It seems like it was a difficult break up for him (3 of swords rx), but that he's healed and contained his emotions (king of cups).