Tiger cub?

.traveller.

I dreamt I found a tiger cub and was caring for it. I remember cuddling it like a baby. At some point, the cub turned into a little boy who looked to be about in the third grade. I remember his hair most of all, it was long for a boy, straight and a little past his jawline. It was that funny color between red and light brown, not really either color. It seemed important to everyone that I become his legal guardian because he would be taken away otherwise.

:confused:
Most of my dreams I have some idea of what they are telling me, but this one has me puzzled. It is the first dream I have remembered in weeks.

BodhiSeed

I would say that this tiger cub/boy is something in you that needs to be protected and nurtured.

.traveller.

bodhran said:
I would say that this tiger cub/boy is something in you that needs to be protected and nurtured.

Okay, that makes sense. Both are symbols of innocence and vulnerability in that they are "babies", yet both grow into greater strength and power.

It's funny. I usually dream of baby boys, rarely if ever do I dream of girls. Only once do I remember holding a baby girl in my dreams and she peed on me. :laugh:

BodhiSeed

.traveller. said:
Only once do I remember holding a baby girl in my dreams and she peed on me. :laugh:
:DROFL:D