Tower, World and Hanged Man

Pami619

These cards keep on popping out so often especially regarding a relationship or just general reading.
I do not get a bad feeling out of them though.
I do not get scared either.
I'm sure they're trying to tell me..something but can't dechiper exactly what.
I assume with the tower some event will take place in my life that would bring a missing piece to the puzzle and I would see things differently from there on.
I guess some bad chapter is coming to a close and now it is time for reflection.
Maybe the tower is tied up to the World as in a sense that World of yours is falling down so you need reality check.
I feel like with the hanged man I'll handle it like a pro.

Any more insights?

Deck RWS

Elnaz

These cards keep on popping out so often especially regarding a relationship or just general reading.
I assume with the tower some event will take place in my life that would bring a missing piece to the puzzle and I would see things differently from there on.
I guess some bad chapter is coming to a close and now it is time for reflection.
Maybe the tower is tied up to the World as in a sense that World of yours is falling down so you need reality check.

Any more insights?

Deck RWS

Interesting!!!
I think you are right .maybe something huge happen in your life make your world upside down and you should be patiant and calm or do some sacrifice to enter a new phase of your life. Or you must accept that transformation with patiance to enter a new phase. Btw i hope something really good happen for u.

Pami619

Interesting!!!
I think you are right .maybe something huge happen in your life make your world upside down and you should be patiant and calm or do some sacrifice to enter a new phase of your life. Or you must accept that transformation with patiance to enter a new phase. Btw i hope something really good happen for u.

Me too. I don't get a bad feeling out of it.
Thank for your interpretation.

Btw you're correct on saying that I need patience as I haven't been having of lately.
And I haven't been that accepting of situations or people.
I have been very dull for the past two years so I hope that this change makes my life more interesting per say.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Me too. I don't get a bad feeling out of it.
Thank for your interpretation.
Pami619, "Thank for your interpretation" is not feedback. Please leave proper feedback for Elnaz.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Pami619

Pami619, "Thank for your interpretation" is not feedback. Please leave proper feedback for Elnaz.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Just edited my feedback ^^

Elnaz

I just realized that the main theme of this week is the Hanged Man so we will see what will happen haha.
^^ 😘
Oh really? I hope something really gr8 happen for you.maybe a sudden surprise...wich means tower time😍👌

Pami619

Oh really? I hope something really gr8 happen for you.maybe a sudden surprise...wich means tower time😍👌

I want that Star after haha.
Thanks.
I hope you also experience a good eureka moment in your like ^^

Ruby Jewel

Any more insights?

Deck RWS

Amazing cards to draw, but easy to see what they are saying. Hanged Man says you have been in limbo for some time, unable to free yourself. Tower represents breaking you free from the Tower of Limbo. The World says you are at the "glorious" end of a life cycle, free of your karmic debt. This is an intervening by the higher forces....karmic in nature....it will happen no matter what you do or don't do. Obviously you are ready to handle it. Congratulations.