Unlimited Daily carto readings offered

Phoenix Rising

Hi all,
So roll up for the new and improved daily carto readings!
Come on yoh! I need something to do. You can have one every day if you want. Oh but hey, you need to give me some feedback alright!

Phoenix waits patiently for some daring character, to take a look at there next days event..Forewarned is Forearmed as they say!

Phoenix Rising

For RufusJ

J clubs, Ace clubs, 4 Diamonds.
You will receive communication/email,fax possibly from a young male(sociable, chatty)about property. But this may have already occurred. So will do another.

J clubs, 10 diamonds, 9 clubs
The same Jack as above, concerning Money or business. A offer may have been put in, the 9 is one more hurdle to cross. This may occur within the same conversation.

Because these readings don't take so long, I've pulled another 3.
4 spade, 6 diamonds, King Spades
Older man, health issue while on a liesure activity.
or interest in Health issues concerning this man. A trip to the doctor?

RufusJ

Thank you so much! Hmm... I've gotten two emails, one from a young chatty male, concerning property. And one from a male whose age and demeanor I'm not familiar with, meaning it was very business like. However, more may come this week so I'll keep an eye out for it and will let you know.

The hurdle has me curious...

An older man, having health problems on a leisure activity-- or at least health problem. How old is "older"? <g> Both my father and my husband's father are deceased... but we are in our fifties so maybe it's my hubby.

Lots to think about.... Thanks so much! I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Simone

May I take you up on your offer then? :)

Wednesday, I am going to give my first class as a teacher. Can you tell me anything about this? Any input welcome :)

Thanks so much in advance
Love
Simone

katie_here

me too!!

I would love you to pull some cards for me...

thanks

floracove

oooh me too!
Please.

Thanks Phoenix Rising!

huredriel

me too please
x Huredriel

Phoenix Rising

Hi all thanks for your response...yay. The cards can indicate 2 or 3 situations, so I will give all possible combinations. I will do 3 throws for each person.

FOR SIMONE
6 hearts, Queen of Diamonds, 7 hearts
Connection to past with a career orientated woman who is straight with her words, possibly talented in music with a good listening ear and good intuition will give you choices to think about.
Sister/inlaw needs advice over a couple of choices that she needs to make.
Queen needs to be flexible, because things have changed alot from what she's known. Maybe a bit overwelming.

4 spade, 2 Diamonds, Ace hearts
Conversations about Health issues. Topic may include that of water, whether it be the importance of drinking more, or water safety. Also a conversation about someones heart problem.

3 Diamond, 4 club, 7 Diamond
Vehicle or transportation whether it be your own or public transportation on the way to work may be a traffic jam, as there requires some perserverance on your behalf.
Vehicle may need some work on it.

It looks like a busy day. Emphasis on Conversations about health issues, woman from your past, Some choices to be made for your self or another. Sister/inlaw. And listening to others. Vehicle or transportation.

FOR KATIE_HERE

Ace Diamonds, 6 spade, 6 Heart
News about money. Brother or Sister (are there twins?)
A gift/money from or to them.
Money connection in regards to a transition or connection to someone from the past.

8 clubs, 7 hearts, Ace Diamonds
Here we have news about money again. Change as some choices or options are required.

6 heart, Ace Diamond, 10 clubs
Some how I thought that Ace would come up again.
Money or gift around sister or connection to the past to do with overseas.

Ace Diamonds(money, gift) and 6 heart(connection to past or sister/inlaw) have come up twice so main emphasis is on these 2 cards. Choices/options, a change in plans to do with money. Possible connection with overseas too or overburdening financial responsibilities.

FOR FLORACOVE

4 Diamond, Joker(red) 2 club
A important event concerning property, 2 options, or a second opinion, some juggling involved. Jokers seem to represent a situation that is not the normal everyday matter.

5 Diamond, King Spade, 3 heart
King of spade is normally a older, experienced man, authoritive possibly a father figure too. A short trip taken concerning this man with a friend or friends or a small group of people.
A move or change of job or house connection to the King and a small group of people.

J Diamond, 10 club, Ace Diamond
Possibly a young female or a Office worker(clerk, messenger of some type) Added responsibilities to do with money.
A possible overseas connection a gift/money through the post.

A interesting day, property matters, trip or change of house or job concerning King Spade and news about money/gift, possible overseas connection.

FOR HUREDRIEL
3 Heart, 2 club, 7 Diamond
Some juggling required in a teamwork situation that requires some stamina or perserverance.
2 enjoyable creative projects.

4 spade, 6 diamond, 9 club
Time out for rest so a nice liesure or pleasure activity before things get a bit hectic, as there is one hurdle to cross.
Watch that you don't overdo yourself while participating in a liesure or pleasure activity.

9 Heart, 3 diamond, 7 diamond
A wish or desire to do with work or skill that requires some risk taking and perseverance.
Full use of talent or skill perhaps a creative endeavour that you will express more openly.

7 Diamond twice appeared therefore a Gamble and perserverance and maybe using your creative talent is main emphasis of this day. Juggling, teamwork and a liesure or pleasure activity.

NOTE TO ALL
The combinations given you may experience one of them or all of them. Depending also the timing, your may experience it when you read it, or have experienced it or the following day.

Have a Nice Day

Lucille

huredriel

Hi Lucille,

Thanks for my reading, will give feedback after tomorrow has finished, although I think some of it has already happened LOL!!

x Michelle

Simone

Phoenix Rising said:
FOR SIMONE
6 hearts, Queen of Diamonds, 7 hearts
Connection to past with a career orientated woman who is straight with her words, possibly talented in music with a good listening ear and good intuition will give you choices to think about.
Sister/inlaw needs advice over a couple of choices that she needs to make.
Queen needs to be flexible, because things have changed alot from what she's known. Maybe a bit overwelming.

4 spade, 2 Diamonds, Ace hearts
Conversations about Health issues. Topic may include that of water, whether it be the importance of drinking more, or water safety. Also a conversation about someones heart problem.

3 Diamond, 4 club, 7 Diamond
Vehicle or transportation whether it be your own or public transportation on the way to work may be a traffic jam, as there requires some perserverance on your behalf.

It looks like a busy day. Emphasis on Conversations about health issues, woman from your past, Some choices to be made for your self or another. Sister/inlaw. And listening to others. Vehicle or transportation.

Hi Lucille,

thank you so much for a really interesting reading! The only thing I was a bit "disappointed" about is that it did not really answer my question ("Wednesday, I am going to give my first class as a teacher. Can you tell me anything about this?") ...

BUT what those cards had to say were interesting nonetheless:

This certainly is true for me: I have left my old job to be a freelance teacher which needs a lot of adapting and reorganisation in my life...

I met a woman tonight who is "from the past" if one can say so, we were working colleagues before I left that job, and she is pretty musical, but the listening ear was me ;) (I gave her a reading and maybe the choices to think about...

No conversation about it, but you may have picked up on the fact that I was very thirsty indeed this afternoon :D I forgot to take a bottle of water to my class and they made me talk a lot ;)

Heart problem: again no conversation about it but I thought about my mother's heart problems this morning!

Now this really got to me: my vehicle is stuck and I may only get it back tomorrow, and I know there is work to be done on it :)

Thanks again!

Love
Simone