virgo and Aquarians....

Gemini Rising

I get along with most signs, but Aquarius, Leo, and Cancer seem to be problems for me. I LOVE Virgoans, Scorpions, and Sagittarians, and most of the time Taureans and Pisceans.

I feel like I'm the exact opposite with conflicts...actually, the antithesis of what you think a Libran would be. I'm right, you're wrong, we're doing what I want, and if you don't like that, it's just too bad. I'll compromise, but not willingly. And unlike most Librans, I have below average diplomacy skills...mainly because I'm usually the one caught in the conflict! On the other hand, if somebody offends me, I'll keep the hurt inside and never let them know how I feel.

funkyfairy

One of my favourite friends is a virgo - she's hilarious, completely mad, loves books, is the most pedantic person I know and yes a little bit mean sometimes (never to me). I don't think virgoans are mean necessarily just like to cut through all the crap. If I do something silly - she will tell how it is -which I respect immensely and am glad of, shes just looking after to me (sometimes in a critical way).

My other favourite friend is an aquarian - happy, crazy and altruistic.

I think the fact virgo's and aquarians are a little off the wall makes it an interesting match.