Visual Bibliomancy Part 2

Deanne

**Closed to new sitters**
all readings are posted

About a year ago I tried this out and it seemed to go well. I just got a new colouring book that has some pretty neat images in it, so decided to give this another go :)

Here's how it works:
-You post a question - anything goes!
-I'll focus on that and open the book to the page that feels right.
-I'll see what answers come to mind based on the image there, and post the result for you (picture included, in case you see something different than me :) )
-I'll await your feedback (no exchange required, but I'm open to that if you want)

Open to 5 sitters.
1. GotH - reading posted - feedback/exchange received
2. Dartellus - reading posted
3. pageofswords9110 - reading posted - feedback received
4. ram - reading posted - feedback received - feedback received
5. samantha - reading posted - feedback/exchange received

GotH

Hi Deanne..

I remember this. Your reading for me was quite accurate so I'd be interested in sitting for you again if I could. :) Oh and I could try to read for you as well..

Just a message from spirit please. What do I need to know?

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What are Roberta M feelings towards me?

Thanks!

pageofswords9110

May I sit
I would like to know what romance has in store for me this year ?

Deanne

Hi Deanne..

I remember this. Your reading for me was quite accurate so I'd be interested in sitting for you again if I could. :) Oh and I could try to read for you as well..

Just a message from spirit please. What do I need to know?

Here's the image I got for you: http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/JacTee/JBiblio1.jpg

This looks quite monotonous. The person here is pushing a rack full of clothing, each shapeless item on there exactly like the many others on the wall.

Is there an area of your life where it feels like you're doing the exact same thing, over and over, without seeing any progress? If so, you may need to examine that more closely. Why are you still repeating this action, or staying in this situation? What do you hope to get out of it? Is there a better way to achieve that goal?

Hope that message resonates, and that you can move past this block without much difficulty :)

If you'd like to exchange, I could use some insight on what to expect over the next few weeks at work. I'm involved in some drama and I don't see it ending well - either confirmation of that or reassurance that I'm wrong would be much appreciated!

ram

Hi! May I please be a sitter? My mom has been ill and I'm wondering what should I be aware of? If you already have too many people thank you so much anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samantha

Hi :)
My SO has started the process of looking for new jobs. What does your colouring book (love this idea :heart:) think he needs to know about this ?

I'm happy to try something visual for you too. If you're interested leave me a question :)

Deanne

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What are Roberta M feelings towards me?

Thanks!

Hi Dartellus - here's your picture: http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/JacTee/JBiblio2.jpg

The girl here appears young and sweet, but at the same time quite adult.
She looks both very feminine and quite masculine.
She also seems almost, but not quite, human.

I'd say Roberta is getting mixed messages from you, and isn't quite sure how she feels! You may seem approachable at times, and distant at others. Someone she often wants to know better - but then gets a bit wary of too. Maybe look at how you're behaving around her, and see if you can be more consistent - if RM has a clearer image of who you are, she may get a better idea of what she wants from you :)

GotH

Here's the image I got for you: http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/JacTee/JBiblio1.jpg

This looks quite monotonous. The person here is pushing a rack full of clothing, each shapeless item on there exactly like the many others on the wall.

Is there an area of your life where it feels like you're doing the exact same thing, over and over, without seeing any progress? If so, you may need to examine that more closely. Why are you still repeating this action, or staying in this situation? What do you hope to get out of it? Is there a better way to achieve that goal?

Hope that message resonates, and that you can move past this block without much difficulty :)
Exactly. This is reflective of how I've been feeling today. Why I continue to repeat the same action over and over is a really good question. I totally need to break out of the monotony and change things up a bit. The picture also reminds me how laundry is never done and the overwhelming feel of it sometimes. Maybe it's time to ditch laundry room. :) Thanks..

If you'd like to exchange, I could use some insight on what to expect over the next few weeks at work. I'm involved in some drama and I don't see it ending well - either confirmation of that or reassurance that I'm wrong would be much appreciated!

Okay.. Since you are doing coloring books, I thought I would go with a colorful publication for your reading.

The page I turned to was the kids submission page. From this alone I feel that there could be some childish issues going on at work that have you unsettled. From the looks of it, intervention could be needed to solve issues as they peak.

The title of the page is called: YOU'RE THE INVENTOR
(children submit their creative inventions)

The Imaginator - A machine that magically zaps you into another's dreams. Perhaps a lot of the perceived drama is fictitious and a bit inflated from what the real issue is. Or... The drama seems unreal.

The Nacho-Nator - An invention for someone who is hungry. Looks like an immature someone keeps feeding the situation. Someone wants more of what is not healthy.

Time Traveling Robot - Looks like something that went on in the past is blocking peace or.. something from the past needs to be revisited to ease the drama.

Miniature Service - Security in small measures. Security might need to be called in! :bugeyed:

The Invincible Bot - Serves and Protects. Something bigger could be needed? Could the cops be called in if things aren't solved? You must protect yourself from potential energy that could cause problems for you or harm you.

Robot Dog - A dog with no hair so people who have allergies can be around him. Looks like a friend to all will come in to help matters.

Whoa! I hope I'm wrong here and the problem isn't this severe..

Deanne

May I sit
I would like to know what romance has in store for me this year ?

Hello,

This is the image I turned to: http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/JacTee/JBiblio3.jpg

I do see you making a connection this year, since there are 2 characters pictured here. That said, I'm not sure how good of a match you'll be. Both figures are birds, which seems good on the surface, but they're totally different sizes and species. Additionally, the more person-like bird seems to be pretty uncomfortable (walking barefoot under a hot sun in the desert).

On the positive side, the owl seems to be projecting light. I see this almost like the Hermit's lamp, guiding the way forward. This next relationship might not be perfect but it will help you see what you do and do not want, and get you closer to what's right :)