Voices?

Clau

I really don't know where to post this, so if it belongs anywhere else please move it.

The subject: you know sometimes I go into my kitchen and I hear somebody calling my name. I can hear it very clearly: Claudia.

Sometimes I hear Clau.

Most of the time is a guy's voice but sometimes there is a female voice too.

I've checked and double checked the first 1.000 times it happened to make sure hubby wasn't calling me.

I have no idea who could this be or what he is trying to tell me.

I'm a "normal" person, LOL meaning I'm not specially psichic or anything of a sort, I get the normal hunches and try to follow intuition as much as I can.

You know, I don't see dead people LOL, and I have occasionally seen a ghost or two, but that doesn't qualify me as "connected to the other side" right?

Aaanyway, Has this happened to you? What do you think this is? Could it be somebody triying to tell me something? How can I get the rest of the message if there is one?

Am I finally going crazy??? LOL

Any input about this is greatly appreciated!

RufusJ

I've probably posted this somewhere here but I've heard someone call my name as I lay reading in bed. I once heard someone yell out "mom!" and went to the living room to find our daughters there. They had heard me call them. None of us had called anyone.

It could be an auditory hallucination. It could be from the other side, or someone not present. I don't know. Try asking what he/she/it wants; maybe you'll get more than just a name.

Good luck! rufusj

mike gorth

I've never heard voices as you've explained it. I don't know how to help you either. I would meditate on the issue and try and find possible connections to who it is and maybe do a reading on it.

Mike Gorth

lunalafey

Hearing someone call my name happens to me often enough that I have wondered about the source and meanng of such an experience.
I have not come up with any conclusions...except I do think is a psychic thing.

The voices I hear are familiar but I don't recognise them.
Could they be spirit guides distracting you for a split second for whatever reason?
Might it be some sort of transmission of some distant friend thnking about you?
I just don't know, have not been able to figure it out.

I have had times where I thought my partner had said something but didn't. I'd ask him what he was thinking and it would be about the same thing I thought I heard, but that's a little different.

annik

I had experienced something similar on a few occasions. But they were greatly appart from each other. My grandma told me I had an active imagination but I am sure I haven't dreamed when it happened. So, pretty perplexing. There were a few interesting pointer mentioned earlier that could be interesting to follow...

autumn star

The exact same thing used to happen to me when I was little - about 6/7, or maybe when I was younger than that.

I would be doing normal things and then hear someone yelling my name - but the person calling my name was faraway from me. I would then go and ask my mom or family if they were calling me - but it wasn't anyone. Because I was only young at sometime I think that I put it down to my imagination. And sometime in my childhood it stopped - probably by the time I was 9 or 10.

Another thing that I used to hear when I was younger was a person walking/ pacing outside my bedroom window when I went to sleep. We used to have a long driveway and my window looked onto it. I used to literally think that there was a woman in high heels who walked up and down outside my window because that is exactly what it sounded like. I also stopped hearing that as I grew older.

To be honest I don't know what either of these things were/are. I just thought that I would share my experiences and that you are not alone in having them

autumn:)

SunChariot

My feeling is that you are not going crazy. There is a lot in this world we don't understand and that does not make it any less true or valid. It could easily be some kind of phychic experience. And I know Tarot can heighten our intuitions... which is all related.

As for that, maybe we are both crazy, but until a bit over a month ago when I got my Faeries' Oracle, I did not believe at all that faeries could be real. Altough the creator of the deck does...and I went into it with an open mind and I have found that for me they are too. They have been contacting me since. I have already experienced them with all my senses. Well you I don't "see" an actual faery in front of me, just flashes of light that cannot logically be explained...and I would have thought I was going nuts too, but SO many people have had similar experiences with the faeries and I read their posts and saw similar experiences popping up. It made me think that it's not me, and that they are real when you turn off your doubts and know how to listen.

And yes I heard them once, I just heard a whispering in my ear that I could not make out either, lasted about a minute. But yes if can be somewhat freaky when you start having experiences that most people have never had. But for me I just know they are real. And it's kindof beautful as they are a combination of who you are inside (your needs and unconscious stuff) and the soul of the earth).

Hope I didn't freak you out more. LOL
Bar

Bar

psychic sue

I would think you are clairaudient - you hear rather than see the spirit people.

Sue

Asenath

I would have said that maybe it's your memory or something playing your name back to you in your head. People in my house sometimes yell out "yes?" thinking that another member of the family has called them, when in fact no one has. Or sometimes I hear my cell phone ringing when it hasn't.

But I find it curious that it only happens when you're in the kitchen???

Clau

That is what I find the weirdest: I only hear it in my kitchen...

I dont' want to bore you, but you know, but when I was single I used to live in that house with mom, dad and sister. And back then I used to see this figure (ghost?) walking around the house, like if I was out in the garden I'd see him walking through the living room. At first I thought it was my imagination, baing confused with the curtains and all, but then one day I saw him very clearly for a second, he was standing behind my friend.

He is (was?) a young tall man, I called him Mauricio don't know why, and he never did anything scary, in fact I felt very protected by him.

Whenever I was in the kitchen I "felt" him the most, you know, looking to the wall washing whatever and I always distinctly felt somebody entred the kitchen and I started talking but when I turned around there was nobody there. This happened many many times.

Then, before we moved, this psichic came to the house, and we told her about it, and she said this was a young guy that died for love, way back in the colony (you know before independence), and he was wondering around, and he came to our house because he was in love with me and my sister, and he didn't scare us because hewanted to protect us.

more then 10 years have passed, and I moved back to the house, with my own family now, never thought about him until I started hearing this. When we moved back in I had the house energetically cleansed....

I was thinking maybe is him again, I don't know.

Last night Victoria (my 3 and a half year old daughter) told me she saw this shadow and thought it was me, so she came to my room to ask me what I wanted...

I'm not scared, really, I just want to know what to make out of this...

It really comforts me that I'm not the only one...

How to explore what is going on? Maybe I do have some kind of psichic gift, I wonder how can I make the most of it?

I don't know you guys, I have so many questions...but I see we all do!

Thank you for all your responses!