Wanted: 5 sitters

celticnoodle

thnx, froggy, and I also like your idea. I'm not sure your family members will agree, :p but, a brilliant idea! good to have you back here again too! I know you were not gone long, but you WERE missed! :D

medicinalfrog

Haha well thanks Celticnoodle!

I missed you guys too. :)

obeygravity

medicinalfrog said:
Mom (Intuition/Logic) + Jonny (Soulmate) + Grandma Karen (Compassion)

Well, the cards seem to be suggesting that there is a new relationship headed your way, someone you can connect with deeply and care for (and they will care for you, it's not a one way street). I think he will be very left-brained (logical, reasoning, etc) to balance out your right-brainedness (creative, intuitive, etc).

I saw a picture of a tall man and a hawk. The hawk was definitely a totem of the man and he is very connected to it, though unconsciously. His face will appear as a hawk too, which may be off-putting at first, but as someone pointed out to me: Eagles and Hawks are creatures that are mates for life.

Note: I am definitely going to be adding pictures of the people onto their card. As of now I am reading off a piece of paper with a name and their traits written down haha!

That's quite a lot of positive news to hear! I feel like this year will be a better year for love and what not, probably because it's not quite a priority for me anymore so I'm not chasing after it and putting so much pressure on it that I might chase it off if it does come my way. But this sounds kind of like my ideal, I really do prefer guys who are a bit more logical (so long as they aren't so to a fault, although I try to stay rational and logical, I'm still incredibly sensitive and would need someone who still understands emotions very clearly), but the idea of someone with a face like a hawk isn't particularly off putting to be honest. I actually tend to like guys with 'sharper' features for lack of a better term hahaha. So I'll certainly be sure to pop up and tell you if this relationship does turn around with this hawk-like bloke!

cricket

medicinalfrog said:
Aunt Denise (Paranoia) + Jonny (Justice) + Timmy (Seeing both sides/Wisdom)

If you want to help with the adjustments the main thing is to not freak out yourself. You need to come from an angle of seeing the valid points of both sides (workers/administration) and play a mediator of sorts. Things will naturally work out themselves I don't see any major issues here, but things will run more smoothly if everyone is working together instead of running around scatter brained.
Sorry I didn't see this and respond yesterday. We were busy putting together my new computer (that isn't threatening to crash with every keystroke)! :D

OK, that makes sense. Two of my coworkers quit in the past six months, so the office manager (who usually works from home, which the rest of us are quite happy about) has been at the front desk full time. It's been a rough ride since she's gotten back in the office itself. They recently hired another full time front desk person, and the training period has been... stressful. Stressful to the point that I've been pulled into the office by the owner of the company for the second time in the past eight months - the only two times since I started there two years ago. The first was to clear up specifics on why I personally require an OB's signature to work on pregnant women. The second was because of the office manager filing complaints against me. It wasn't pretty.

As it is, seems pretty accurate, though it may need a tweak or two. As you said, maybe adding the sun signs will help, with that added influence.

Al Si'ra

medicinalfrog said:
D'oh! Sorry Milfoil didn't think that one through completely. This definitely needs to get moved to the Oracle section.

Uncle Fred (Health problems) + Granny (Manipulation/Victim) + Grandma Karen (Compassion)

Well, I think you only see one side to the coin. On the outside he can appear very kind, and loves to help people out and help take care of them, but I don't think he takes care of himself very well. He seems to neglect his own concerns and problems because other people's needs trump his own. I don't think you will like this if you get into a relationship with him, and I think you'll feel like you are always taking advantage of him.

The short reading: He has to learn to take care of himself before a meaningful relationship can occur.

Hello, thank you a lot for this reading, it was really interesting.

In fact, what I receive from him as a vibe is, he is very arrogant and selfish YET I believe that he has another aspect which is much more loving and caring- which I believe he only shows it to maybe his parents and his very close friends..On another note, he has taken advantage of me on many occasions in the past, so I always have to watch out whether he is playing mind tricks or is sincere with his words and attitude.

I think the reading is very accurate for ME and this shows how he feels for me/sees me and not how I see him.

medicinalfrog

Hmm, well at least I accurately reflected someone in the situation! If you would like I can do another reading for you. :)