Weekly Titania/ Lenormand Readings... Any interest?

FaeryGodmother

I just want to see if anyone else is interested in starting a weekly round of fortune telling in the style of Titania. Its a 3 by 3 (9 card) spread that is supposed to tell you whats coming up for your week.

I do these every week but I admit to being totally stumped by certain combinations. I think a weekly round for learning and fun might be good.

Anyone else interested?

ana luisa

I guess I could give it a try... It´s been a long while since I used my Lenormand deck. Ar we learning the meaning of combinations or are we going to read for each other?

FaeryGodmother

I was thinking we could do readings for each other. That way we can see what we think a combination means then see how that actually plays out in life. Though, it doesn't look like theres much interest at the moment.

ana luisa

Well, let´s keep the thread going. In any case, if more people jump in, I´m interested!

NightQueen

I'll join once i recieve my oracle deck:)

Blessed Be

tarotlova

?

There used to be a weekly one going that i was involved in where we took turns pulling 7 cards and everyone gave their take on what the cards meant to them, it was great but then it just petered out. This seems to be the case with study groups too in my experience it's all gun's blazing then nothing. I use the 9 card reading if I am going to do the 36 card spread and the 7 one for a daily reading, good luck.

FaeryGodmother

Hi tarotlova,

I remember those studies as i was a part of them too. :) I notice though that reading circles have a much better "success" rate than those sorts of study groups. So I was hoping we could get a Lenormand reading circle going.

Perhaps everyone is "reading circled" out at the moment? Or perhaps there simply aren't enough people interested in reading with the Lenormand?

I did think about doing readings with the full 36 cards but they aren't exactly readings that can be done every other week.

Are there any other shorter readings that can be done with the Lenormand that we can use on a weekly, fortnight or monthly basis?

FaeryGodmother

Hi all,

I just thought I would revive this thread to see if there was any interest in starting a weekly round of Titania/ Lenormand weekly reading to practise our predictive abilites. I admit to still be interested, but it seems I'm in the minority. :D

I admit that this is out right fortune telling, but hey.. personally i like that part of reading cards. I think it demands a certain amount of disassoction? uninlvolvment? I don't know what the right word is... the abilty to take yourself out of it kind of reading...

Yooo hoo? Anyone else want to set up a weekly (or maybe even monthy?) reading circle to practise the Lenoramnd/ Tiatnia combinations and how they play out in real life????

Anyone????

love
Faery

ana luisa

I´ll be willing to. I don´t know much about fortune telling because I usually use the Lenormand to have an overall view on the querent´s state at the moment of the reading, health and all. How do you plan to organize the reading?

FaeryGodmother

ana luisa said:
I´ll be willing to. I don´t know much about fortune telling because I usually use the Lenormand to have an overall view on the querent´s state at the moment of the reading, health and all. How do you plan to organize the reading?

Thanks ana luisa,

I'd love to know more about the way you use your Lenoramd, because I have always used mine in purely "fortunetelling" way- meaning almost every spread I have done with them has pertained to future events rather than current ones.

I was planning on posting weekly (or monthly if that suits the majority) sign ups like current Oracle circle threads, then assigning partners based on who has signed up for that week. I was thinking along those lines because the weekly readings seem to work better for study purposes than abstract readings. All in all, I want to explore how certain combinations of cards play out in real life becuase the lenormand readings seem so based on combinations which are so hard to work out till you have direct experience of them.

I really apprectiate your interest. :D
love
Faery