Weird and Wonderful Sequences, Pairs, Runs

Elphaba

I laid out 15 cards the other day to help me with the short story I'm writing. There wasn't a particular spread, just a long line of cards. Towards the end of the line these cards came up: Magician-10Swords-Priestess-9Swords-Empress-Lovers. Sort of like 'what's behind door #1, #2 and #3'. There was even a climax (Tower in the 14th slot) and a resolution (9 cups in the last slot)! It's such a rush when the cards give you such cool combos! What's the strangest/most interesting run or sequence story you've experienced?}>

Kiama

I've had quite a few experiences like that.

One of the most freaky was when I dealt 15 cards, and 11 out of those cards were all Wands, even though I sorted the deck so that no cards usually near each other in order were near each other (Y'know, shuffling, then if you see the 5 and 6 of Cups together, move one of those cards back to some other place in the deck.)

I also have runs quite alot, where I'll get, say 7, 8, 9, and Page of Cups, and have the 10 of Cups mising, and udually the missing card is the answer to my question... So now, when I do readings, I always check for runs.

Kiama