weird feeling

yochi

last monday my boyfriend broke up with me... when we were saying goodbye to each other I felt something weird.

I hugged him and he hugged me back and kissed my cheak.... I felt like if he didn´t want to leave.

A freind told me that maybe it wes me who didn´t want to leave and like portrait my feeling on him... but I don´t know

I have to move on... but I really miss him.

just wanted to comment this... sometimes I got strange feelings like if I have to do something or say something... I don´t know, hehe n_n

luli

zorya

sorry to hear about your breakup yochi.

i think it's very important to listen to our 'strange feelings', but in such a difficult situation as a breakup it can be hard to separate emotions from intuition/messages/knowings.

things are seldom black or white. it's quite possible that even though he wants to break up with you, there are still parts of him that will miss you. maybe that is what you picked up on.

yochi

zorya said:
sorry to hear about your breakup yochi.

i think it's very important to listen to our 'strange feelings', but in such a difficult situation as a breakup it can be hard to separate emotions from intuition/messages/knowings.

things are seldom black or white. it's quite possible that even though he wants to break up with you, there are still parts of him that will miss you. maybe that is what you picked up on.

he told me that he was going to miss him after he kissed me... usually when boys want to end with a relationship they come back... I really hope this is the case... as destiny got us together is also separeate us... I hope it get us together again u_u

thank you so much for the comment

poivre

"Get out the Chocolate!"

poivre

Some people say chocolate is a comfort food.

Also mabee he was to be in your life & only for the time he was.You can always look back with a happy memory not that it was a screaming match at the end. Don't get stuck with "what was that feeling", someday you will figure it out, in the mean time try to move on.
Hope this helps.

yochi

ros said:
Some people say chocolate is a comfort food.

Also mabee he was to be in your life & only for the time he was.You can always look back with a happy memory not that it was a screaming match at the end. Don't get stuck with "what was that feeling", someday you will figure it out, in the mean time try to move on.
Hope this helps.

thank you ros ((hug))