A message from MY guardian angel

angelwhispers

With the help of Doreen Virtue's Messages from your Angels deck and seperate book, I have been working on speaking to my own Angels the past few days with amazing results. While the majority of my conversations are I feel a private thing, my Guardian Angel Wellemena wants to convey this message to all earth angels...."I wish all the angels of earth would bring peace to each other by helping out by bringing kindness to each other and to love each other"

I can't recommend the Messages from your Angels book enough if you are wanting to get in contact with your Angels or Spirit Guides. These experiences for me have been more than fulfilling leaving me feeling truly blessed. :)

**edited to add...I spoke with many of my angels through automatic writing**

HOLMES

thanks very much for that message.

it is ok to use auto matic writing,
i use channeling writing which is a from of automatic writing to talk to my angels.

i have all the qualifications of being an earth angel except that i am not blond, (i am a native indian ). nor pale
so i will take that message to heart :O)

Moongold

Greetings angelwhispers and thank you for your post. Can I ask what automatic writing is? I guess it is writing in a meditative trance, is that right?

Can I also ask what an earth angel is? An angel in human form?

Thank you for your time :)

HOLMES

ah ,

from memory ,

earth angels are angels who incarnated to birth to adult , they took on a human life in order to support humanity.
they are usally heavy, and pale and blonde hair.(based on my heaviness i think i am this one )

the alien incarnated,
they come from other planets to help us,, they are usally very thin, and their eyes look strange.

there is earth elemental also i forget the defination.

the alien incarnated doenst fit into society
the earth angel has a definate connection to the source. (a kind of inborn faith )

zorya

Re: ah ,

HOLMES said:
they are usally heavy, and pale and blonde hair.(based on my heaviness i think i am this one )

the alien incarnated,
they come from other planets to help us,, they are usally very thin, and their eyes look strange.

there is earth elemental also i forget the defination.

the alien incarnated doenst fit into society
the earth angel has a definate connection to the source. (a kind of inborn faith )
this disturbs me.

i have not read any of doreen virtue's books and i am aware that they are very popular here... but what i am now hearing.....

are you telling me she teaches that those who are pale and blonde are probably earth angels and have a definate connection to the source whereas someone like me, with almond shape eyes and dark hair with olive skin is more likely to be an alien incarnated and doesn't fit into society?

how is this not racial stereotyping?

HOLMES

hmm

it does sound racial ,

yet i am not blonde, nor pale but i have the other characteristics,

i will reread what it says after , i come back from visiting the family

Alta

zorya, if you makes you feel any better, I read that book too and decided that I wasn't an incarnated anything. seriously.
And yes, saying people's spiritual origin is determined by skin colour and body type type does seem a bit, um, odd.

edited to add..... sorry angelwhispers, back to your post. Thank you for sharing that message from from your guardian angel. I appreciate it. Marion

angelwhispers

Moongold said:
Greetings angelwhispers and thank you for your post. Can I ask what automatic writing is? I guess it is writing in a meditative trance, is that right?

Can I also ask what an earth angel is? An angel in human form?

Thank you for your time :)

Well I can't say I was in a meditative state, this is all so new to me I'll just describe how I felt. I was in a peaceful frame of mind, I've never been able to really meditate before successfully, I was just very calm, had soothing music on and I would write a question on paper directing it to my angels and just lightly held the pen there till it felt as if my hand was being guided to write out the words. I never lost control, or was scared or had 'eerie' feelings while doing this. I felt nothing but love and fulfillment. I said a prayer of protection beforehand and was thankful for the protection afterwards and all went really well.

As far as Earth Angels......I see an earth angel as a person who is good to others, for the greater good of humanity so to speak. I don't think an Earth angel is any sort of type/race etc...I know what Doreen says in her books about what some look like but I think everyone is capable of being an Earth angel. :)

Moongold

Thanks angelwhispers :). It sounds like a beautiful experience.

HOLMES

what healing with angels says about earth angels, and such

1. they burrow memories of past life from the ashaskic records so when they come to earth they are some preparation of what to expect.

"the first time i worked with an incarnated E.T.-whom i call a star person. i was startled. she defied all sterotypes of about extraterriatrials. she looked a lot like an ordinary person.
(although there were some subtle, but key physical distrinctions among star people which i listed below) yet until i psychically discerned that she was working with a spacecraft i had no clue that she wasnt' from earth."
doreen virtue healing with the angels

distrinctive eyes. they have almond eyes, think bette midler

petit frame- thin smal bones, and short in stature

wallflower looks- dress rather plain and has plain features ,,like they wanted to blend into the background.

unusal auras-have stripes pointing away from their bodies with rainbow colouring.
(human beings have egg shaped auras )

diffused life purpose -come to help others iwth their life purpose, have no life purpose of their own but that. (usally)
example frequently have jobs where they can uplift people with their work and words.

a love of peace and harmony- littel torelation for dishonesty and violence. so have little coping skills with them.
they are often mislabeled with psychiatic disorders , including atttention deficiet disorder and scizophrenia.

unusal relationships and family patterns. -they don't have a family of their own sometimes for it would interfer with their light work.(this is their contract they signed before being born to not have kids or get married by their decision )

feel differnt ,
know deep down they are differnt , feel like their biological family is not their true family and they wonder if they were adoptoed.

one form of an earth angel.

incarnated angel
they too have distinctice characteristics.

they look like angels -have sweet facial features, have heart shaped faces, and childlike features.
a high percentage of female angels have blond hair, or dye their hair blonde. or highlight it with blond highlights.

relationship challenges- co dependent , can stay in abusive relationships longer then the average person would tolerate.
have a history of divorces, and marriage

compulsive behaviour and weight gains
-have a history of compulisve behavoir like overeating,and are often overweight,
they turn to food or other substances to deal with their emotional issues.

professional helpers
natural healers, and helpers, and often have healing or serive work such as social worker or massage,

givers not recievers
are very generous ,
and manifest lack in their life by blockign the flow of energy, money , coming into their lives.
this can lead angels to feeling frustrated or resentful when their own needs are not met.

incarnated elementals.
conists of leprechauns, fairies, elves, brownies.

celtic hertiage or appearance.
often have reddish hair, fair skin, and light eyes,
their ancestory is irish, scottish, welsh or british.

they look like elementals,
leprechauns looks like leprechauns from children books both in body and appearance.
same holds true for elves and brownies.
fairys are slender and willowy, moderate hieght to tall, it is rare to see a short or an overwieght fairy.

dressed characteristically ,
leprechauns, dress in green clothes and wear comfortable shoes, (ehe)
incarnated faireis opt for long flowing growns.
incarnated brownies often wear coarse, heavily woven clothes like that of a monk or friar.

micheavous personalities
prone to playing jokes,
it is hard to know when one is being serious or being funny
part of it comes from a distrust or dislike of humans.

an aligment with nature.
their goal is to protect mother earth..
and their jobs suit that alignement.
jobs that involve plants or animals, outdoor retreats,
works really good iwth children.
many are shy or reclusive for they relate better to animals then to humans.

manifesting skills .
able to manifest well, but if pessmintic , they will manifest being poor.

and the fourth type is a walk in.
"this is a being who incarnated through mutal agreement with a walk out , someone who has left his or her being through an accident , illness, or sleeping.
the walkin is highly evolved being, with a light worker purpose.
the walkin in need to incarnate in a hurry for his or her purpose and decide to bypass the regular method of being a fetish and growing up.
the walkin found a person who wans't happy , perhpas the walkout was a sucidual person or depressed or a child who had difficulty adjusting "
not possesion for it is done by mutal soul agreement. and the result is only one soul unlike two souls in a body with possesion or attachments.

not set appearance for this happens in all races, and classes. but there are some things to look out for ,

drastic personality change.
the family members began saying it is like i dont know you anymore or hardly know you

lifestyle change.
may quite thier job, divorce their walk out spouse, or move to a locale. yet as part of the walk in contract they take care of their walk out responsability even during transition.

name change.
"my name is not joe," they will change their first name, full name or adopt a spirtual name.